Chapter 16

Short Chapter. Sorry. I've been busy lately but I promise to update as much as possible this week.

Good thing the school year is almost over. I get more time to work on my stories.

~

Y/n POV
I lightly push Han out of the doorway and shut it behind me, not waking up Jaemin.

“This way but try to be quiet, the floor squeaks up here.” I say, walking softly down the hallway.

“I notice that the floors on squeaks up here but not on any other floors. Was it designed like that?” Han asks in a whisper voice.

“When this house was first built, Taeyong told the construction workers to make the top floor, which was the floor specifically for the Dreamies, to make the floors squeaky so that they could hear us walking late at night.”

“Why would he need to hear you 8 walking at night?”

Heh. He really is clueless, isn't he?

I let out a small giggle, “So he could see if we're sneaking out and stuff like that.”

We make it to the elevator, “So there's no stairs?” Han asks.

“There are but those are also squeaky so we have to use the elevator. But I like to call it the ‘Hellevator’.” I say smirking back at him as we wait for the elevator to make it up.

His face suddenly turns from normal to scared real quick. “W-Why is it call the Hellevator?”

It hard to not laugh at his reaction to my name for the elevator.

“Well Han, that's because the basement is labeled in red as, ‘Hell’. And it kinda looks like an elevator from hell.”

His eyes widen more than they were before. Before he could speak, the elevator dings and opens up. “Welp. Come on if you're hungry and need to pee so badly.”

Han follows behind me into the elevator. “Wow~it actually does look like it's from hell.”

Time Skip
We finally make it down the elevator and Han is currently in the bathroom.

I walk to the kitchen that's just down the hall from the bathroom and I grab a snack from the fridge.

As I'm looking I feel a pair of hands wrap around my torso. I look behind me and see Han.

“H-Han? Wha-What are y-you doing?” He puts his head on my shoulder.

“The other guys do it and I wanted to do the same. Why can't I do this?”

He speaks in pout and looks at me sadly.

“W-well I've also known them for years and I've lived with them all for a while now. I'm always clingy with them. But me and just met.” I say stuttering over my sentence.

“Aww~well I might be here for a while so you need to get use to me being clingy to you. You're very cuddly and comfortable so I might do this a lot more.”

He leaves me speechless after that.

I know I'm very clingy but I met him like 2 or 3 days ago.

“O-okay..” I give into his cuddles and let him stay there as I finish getting us both a snack. He grabs us both water bottles and we make our way back to the ‘Hellevator’.

~

Ok I feel like I'm making Y/n a bit to innocent in this book.

Any ideas for future chapters or how Y/n's character turns out?