Seceret Love P. 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure why not" I smiled Alex looked back at you with a look of surprise.

"Cool I'm just going to shoot something with Dom first then we'll head out'

"Cool" I responded and sat down on the couch. Alex watched me but I paid no attention to him.

"Shit the one thing I forgot in the car, my camera" David cursed

"Ay well I'll just go down with you to get it and we can film it down there " Dom suggested

"Yeah sure why not" David said while pulling his key out of his pocket. "We'll be right back" he said before leaving with Dom.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and started to go through Instagram. A few seconds went by then I heard Alex clear his throat. I didnt bother looking up until he did it again obviously trying to get my attention. I looked up and saw him sitting forward with his arms resting on his knees staring at me.

"What?" I asked

"Are you seriously going to just leave?"

"Uh yeah? What was I supposed to say? No?"

"Yeah that doesnt sound like a bad option to me"

"What's your problem?" I asked him

"My problem? We havnt been able to spend much time together all week and now we have time but you're cutting it short to go film with David."

"Ok and that's my fault how?"

"Are you serious? I just told you how." Alex said with annoyance tangled in his voice.

"Fine I'll just tell him I'd much rather stay here with my boyfriend Alex since I haven't spent much time with him lately" I responded now starting to get angry

"Ok now it seems like you have a problem" he said

"Never mind" I huffed and looked back down at my phone.

"No not never mind talk to me" he said but I continued to ignore him

"Y/N" he said but still I ignored him until I felt my phone being ripped from my hands. I looked up at him and watched him hold my phone out of my reach.

"What the hell?!" I spat at him

"Tell me what your problem is!"

"Fine you want to know what my problem is? My problem is you! This relationship! It doesnt even feel like that's what I can call this! You want me to act like we are nothing so i do that then you get all pissed when i do that. When really it would all be fine if we just told everyone that we were together so we didnt have to hide or come up with fake excuses! I'm tired and sick of it Alex!" I shouted

"You know we cant tell everyone they'll all just laugh and make fun and just be assholes'

" So what?! I don't care! It seems like the only one who cares is you! I'm sorry you're to embarrassed of me and dont want to be picked on for dating me!" I shouted again

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked now angry

"Oh please dont play stupid. Im so done with this. If you really cared about us and loved me you wouldn't care about what anyone else has to say. You just said it yourself practically. You dont want everyone making fun of you for dating me. But you know what...." I sighed now calming down and preparing myself for the next words to leave my mouth. "Maybe you're right. It would be to much to tell everyone and deal with that. So we should just avoid it " i said looking down

"That's all I've been trying to do is avoid all of that. I do-" he said but was cut off by me.

"Yeah....avoid everyone trying to find out about us and the best way to do that is for there not to be an us...." I said

"What?" He asked

"I'm done Alex I'm done fighting over this. It's just better to end it before it gets worse."

"So that's it you're just going to give up?" He asked and I couldn't help but feel offended

"Give up? I'm the only one who's been trying to improve this relationship. You just sit there Alex."

"Oh I just sit here? You're so dramatic. You've turned nothing into something that it shouldn't be"

"Maybe you're right.... I have and that's why I'm just stopping, I'm done." I breathed out

"I can't believe this right now. You know what you say I just sit here or whatever but you're the one who isnt caring you're walking out! You don't care about me or this relationship or anything! Because if you did you wouldn't be doing this!" He yelled at me. My eyes burned with tears. I couldn't believe he was putting this on me. I went to speak but was cut off when the front door opened. David appeared in the living room again with Dom.

"Ok we finished do you want to-" David started then looked at me and stopped. "Hey are you ok?" He asked me. I just nodded before turning and grabbing my bag from the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine let's just go. I could care less about being here apparently." I said

"What?" David asked confused but more so concerned. I just forced a smile.

"Nothing let's just go" I said and started to walk pass him. "Bye Dom" I said and gave him a quick hug then walked to the front door waiting for David.

"Uh ok" David said before saying bye to Alex and Dom. David walked over and opened the door. I looked over at Alex who was standing at the end of the hall to the livingroom watching me. He seemed stressed in a way but also just unsure. I didn't give him any expression just turned back to the door and walked out after David.

My heart felt as if cracks were forming in it and it was doomed to just shatter and fall apart at any given moment. I couldnt help but wonder. Was I wrong? Was I being too dramatic like he said? I just spoke what was on my mind. I couldnt be in a relationship like that anymore. I had to think about myself and what I needed to be happy. I also was starting to feel like crap for lying to my friends. I looked over at David who was driving. He's my best friend I've been lying to him longer than 5 months considering I've liked Alex longer. We always tell each other everything and have always been honest. I couldnt help but feel like I was being unfair to him too. I hated the secrets and the stress that came with it all. I couldnt continue with it. Alex seemed to not even care much at all about how I felt which also shocked me. I know I love him but I also need to take care of myself.

I was knocked out of my thoughts though when my phone vibrated in my lap notifying I had a new text message. I looked at the notification and felt my heart rate rise and stress take over my body when I read it....
I huffed and looked out the window fighting back tears. What am I going to do?.....

.
.
.
.
.
Well there it is!!! Please let me know what you guys think and if it makes you excited for a part 2 which may or may not be already in the process of being writen...