My Dork

You were laying on your boyfriend Alex's bed with your legs stretched out and your laptop on your lap. You were responding to emails and such not paying much attention to anything around you. You decided to take a small break and scroll through your social media. As you were scrolling you came across a picture posted by Somebunnyelse  Alexs pet bunny Baileys instagram account ran obviously by Alex.
The picture was Bailey and Alex somewhat in the upper left. The Caption read "Cropped Alex out most of the picture because he won't let me be a playboy bunny for halloween" You looked at the comments and saw Alex commented from his person account says "Ya because you're too young!" You couldn't help but smile and want to laugh at your dork of a boyfriend Alex was laying next to you and you noticed he was mumbling to Bailey that was laying also beside you. You shook your head smiling thinking what a good he was, and decided to speak up.

"Um Alex, what ya doing?" You asked looking at him. He looked up from Bailey and at you.

"Talking to Bailey he wants to be a playboy bunny for halloween but doesn't understand.. " he leaned a bit down toward Bailey and spoke as if he were scolding the bunny. "He's too young!" He said and leaned back up looking at you and smiled. "What are you doing?" You smiled wanting to laugh.

"Just watching a 21 year old boy fight with his bunny" he nodded

"And out of curiosity who would you say is in the right in that fight?" He asked you with a curious face, you just smiled and acted as if you were thinking for a minute

"Hm, the bunny" you said with a smile knowing it wasn't the answer he was looking for. His mouth dropped for a second before he leaned back down to Bailey.

"Don't listen to her, she has no idea what she's talking about!" He was telling the bunny you giggled smiling

"You're such a dork " you said smiling at him. He leaned up and smiled.

"But I'm your dork aren't i?" He asked with a big smile as if you couldn't say no witch you really couldn't not to any of his smiles.

"Yes you're my dork" you smiled and reassured him. He smiled and kissed you.

"I love you" he said pulling away from the kiss. You smiled at him.

"I love you too Alex"