Seceret Love P. 1

This was also a request. I took a little longer to publish this one due to extreme writers block for the topic. But I've managed to come up with a good idea and am excited to write more to this mini story. I hope you guys like it!!!

.
.

I felt my shoulder lightly squeezed. I looked over at it then to my other side up at my boyfriend Alex. He must have seen me watching because he smiled while still keeping his attention on the TV in front of us. I just smiled to myself before nuzzling up close into him. His arm that was already draped around me held me close. It was these moments that I held so close and loved so much. We didnt get to do this entirely a lot because no one not even our friends knew we were together. For a while Alex and I would pick on each other and sometimes it would get kinda serious. I had always had a small crush on him but our friends would always joke about how weird it would be If we had even liked each other. So I would constantly try to make it seem like I didnt even like him at all. However little did I know, Alex was also going by the same strategy. Eventually we couldn't help it anymore. One thing lead to another and well now here we are. We've been dating nearly 5 months now. I admit it was fun in the beginning keeping this little secret of ours. It was fun sneaking around and hiding. It had this excitment that just lit up our relationship. But recently it's become a bit old to me. I constantly see couples around us being cute in public and I cant help but to think that, that's what I want. Sometimes when we are around our friends Alex doesn't even speak to me. It's gotten old and honestly kind of annoying. I don't want to end the relationship of course because I love him I truly really do. I just feel like I need a change. It originally was Alex's idea to keep us private and a secret. I had told him about a week ago I wanted to maybe start telling people or at least be public and let people catch on but he had turned that down. I cant help but feel like maybe hes embarrassed of me or something...

"Stupid commercials" Alex said interrupting your thought.

"Awww but look at the puppy it's super cute" I squeal pointing at the screen with a dog food commercial currently playing on it. Alex smiled and turned looking at me.

"I think you're super cute" he told me with a cheeky smile. I giggled at his comment and watched as he slowly started to lean in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and followed suit.

"I just dont get how you don't think that's gross" David voice suddenly was heard as he made his way through the front door.

"Oh shit" Alex whisper yelled. He jumped and before I knew it I was on the ground where he had accidentally pushed me in the process of separating us. I turned to look at him and gave him a "really?' look. He shrugged and looked up at Dom and David who walked into the living room.

"What are you doing on the floor?" Dom asked

"I was juuuust.... stretching" I lied

"Streching?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, its what you do when your body is tense sometimes." I replied as I got up off the floor.

"What are you doing here anyway? You said you had stuff to do when I asked you to hang out earlier." David asked now. Alex looked over at you with a bit of worry on his face.

"Yeah, but then I got done early and I remembered you told me you might come by here tonight so I came over to see if you were here. But when I saw you weren't Alex said youd be back with Dom later so I thought I'd wait.' I replied with a fake story.

"Huh... I guess I forgot I mentioned I was coming by here." David said and turned to look at Dom then back to you. "Well Doms getting ready to go out again and I was going to go over and see Jason do you maybe want to go and film some stuff then?' He asked.