Saddest moment in your opinion

In my opinion, the saddest moment of course is Zero Requiem

For me this is just the saddest moment because of Nunnaly crying. Also Kallen and Suzaku. Seeing their friend/brother die and them realizing (except Suzaku cuz he and Lelouch planned it) that it was all planned.

In short, the realization that dawned on them like "all this time....." and then like "why didn't I realize it sooner?" and now it's too late cuz he is dead realization.

In Suzaku's part it made me sad because he just killed his best friend and goes crying behind the mask as he watch his friend die. (A/N: I feel ya Suzu) And then here goes Lulu tries to comforts him by placing his hand on his cheek A.K. A mask because he is wearing a mask.

Lelouch's death is the saddest moment in MY OPINION. Basically everyone's death (Euphie, Rolo, Shirley) are sad but this one is the saddest moment for me.

Fun fact, when I was little, his death made me cry (because I was a kid back then when I watched this anime. A LITTLE GIRL WHO SHOULDN'T WATCH THIS KIND OF STUFF. (Because this anime is R-16 in Netflix that's why I said that) And when I grew up and watched it again and of course this moment is still sad for me)

That's all~