1.

Peter Pans POV

I looked at her for what I knew was the last time. Her eyes looked at me like they were hurt I could tell she knew what was going to happen. I had thought about this all week debated it in my head for hours. Should I be selfish? No I can't with her.

"What are we doing here Peter?" She asked.

"You can leave, leave the island you are useless I thought you had the heart of the truest believer but I was wrong. leave!" I said more hurtfully then I wanted to but if I had said it nicer she wouldn't have left.

"No I still want to be here." She said moving towards me.

" Why Wendy it's evil here? You should go home where you're parents are. Why would you want to stay?"

" Because I love you." she spoke and moved even closer and grabbed my hand, did she really, or did she just want to stay on the island for magic.

"No you don't, " I said pulling my hand away.

" yes I do, " she put her hand on my cheek I slowly gave into her I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her cheek where a tear had fallen, she hugged me back and locked her arms around my neck. I slowly started to kiss her neck and and then came back to her mouth and kissed her softly.

" I love you too, " I whispered in her ear "I think I always have,"