9.

PART TWO OF MY LAST ONE SHOT:

That memory along with many others I replayed and over in my mind missing him more every minute of every day he had promised to come back and he still hadn't. Would he ever?
After I had arrived in storybrook my brothers and I had been living all together and I had join the storybrook high school I had heard no news on Peter since I left Neverland people never mention him to me and me and and my brothers never talk of him. At sunrise I found this place in the woods were there's a great view of the sky and there I let my mind be filled with thoughts of him and us and are adventure together. Like every night I walked in the woods finding my spot perfect the sun was to set and when I got there I sat on the leaved filled ground I closed my eyes and thought back to my favorite memory.
" It's so beautiful here Peter." I said looking as the sun set all around Neverland but it was even more special than anything I had ever seen cause each part of the island had its own sun.
" Your right it is very beautiful but I know something more beautiful" he said behind me
" and what would that be?" I turned and he blew pixie dust on me and I started to fly.
" The sunset can't beat how pretty my Wendy bird is" he said and flew with me as we danced in the sunset light and soon under the stars.
" Peter?" I said and looked into his eyes
" Yes Wendy?"
" I love you." I said that being the first time I said it to him and I was absolutely sure.
" I love you too."
I slowly opened my eyes and gasped to find that like in my memory I was floating I was floating in Peters arms.
" Peter? Is that really you?" I said and held him very tight.
" Yes Wendy it's me." He said and we looked at each other still embracing tears in both of our eyes.
" But how?"
" Don't worry about that right now I made a promise to you that I would return to you because you are the love my life and that is what I've done I've come back home to my Wendy Bird." He said and kissed me passionately.
" I love you too so much" and with that we swayed under the stars never leaving each other's eyes I will never leave him again, I will never let go.