New friend

I woke up from a ray of sunshine shining through the small window on the roof, confused for a second before remembering where I am. I sat up on the bed, and scanned my surroundings a bit more than before. Before me was a big mirror, showing my bad morning look. In the corner was a desk with a chair, a black and white dress hanging over the chair. I stood up, and decided to put on the dress. It was a bit too small, but I managed to get in anyways. I also put on the small, black heels and fishnet panty. I looked at myself in the mirror, judging the dress way too short. I can't even bent over normally! I tried pushing the dress down as much as I could, and uncomfortably went outside. I tried making my way over to the dining room, assuming it was time for breakfast, but realized I was walking in circles after walking past the same door thrice. I sighed, why didn't they put up signs or something?

"Hey girl, are you lost?" The voice of a man said behind me, as I turned around.

"Uhm, no. Just walking to the dining room." I said, starting to walk again as he looked pretty creepy. But then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"But that's the wrong way." He pointed out, busting me on my lie. I turned around again.

"I knew that."

"I can show you the way you know." He laughed, as I awkwardly fiddled with my fingers.

"I guess you can accompany me." I said, walking into the right direction now. He laughed again, and walked beside me. After walking straight for a while, we had to choose between two directions. Fifty percent chance, y/n, you can do it! I walked into the left hallway.

"...that's the wrong way." He said, clearly holding in his laugh. I quickly went into the other hallway.

"I was just-"

"Checking if I knew it?" He finished for me, I nodded.

"Yep."

-time skip-

"This is it." The man said, as we stood before the door of the dining hall, where I cleaned yesterday. I opened the door, and let him in. He chuckled.

"Thanks for showing me the way." He joked, as I decided to play along.

"No problem, you looked so lost, I just had to help." We both laughed now, as I was glad I made a friend. Guess I shouldn't judge someone on my first impression. Though when I went to the dining table, I saw Overhaul was sternly staring at me, making me a bit scared. I only know him one day but I can already say he's pretty scary and intimidating. Especially considering what he did yesterda- no, don't think about that. He was just punishing the rule breaker, right? No point in staying scared about it.

"What?" Overhaul said, as I forgot I was just standing there staring at him.

"N-nothing." I answered, quickly sitting down in a free chair. Fortunately it was beside the man from earlier.

"Good morning." He said, not sparing me a look as he shoved some food under his mask. I confusedly looked at him, grabbing some food for myself. Who even wears a mask when eating?

"Good morning." I awkwardly said through eating my food, having forgotten it for a while. It felt really weird, being the only 'normal' one in the midst of weird masked strangers.

"(f/n)." Overhaul called out, motioning for me to follow him as he walked to the door.

"Y-yeah?" I asked, hurrying over to him.

"I want you to meet someone."