Never Let You Go

~Maddy's POV~

I sat and stared at the ceiling unable to digest anything that had just happened in the past day or so. I hadn't slept so i could feel my eye lids slowly starting to shut every thoughts was fully awake. My brain kept ticking over and over and over what had happened and what I had missed.

I had never felt so alone in my life, with my brother in Iraq and now this has happened, all i have left is my mother, great. We never really did get on, always fighting about nothing but soon it would turn into everything and i guess that's why my parents decided to get a divorce. I thought that would be the worst feeling ever, but I was wrong, this is much, much worse.

This time my dad wasn't coming over to pick me up to go round to his house or to pick my little brother Josh up to go to the park. My dad is dead.

I thnk its safe to say that, of i didn't already then i definitely have depression now. I hate my life. Everything good that happens to me goes in the blink of an eye, like trying to catch smoke through your bare hand but blind as well. As soon as you grab hold of something, its gone.

My mother is making me go away with my friends tomorrow to get some air but to be honest do i really want to fly al the way out to California and have to put a brave face on and go out to clubs with my friends while they get drunk around some male stripper, no, I don't think so. But seeing as i am now going to have to build bridges with my mother, i guess I will go along with it anyway.

I guess I better start packing but I am just so tired and can't be bothered to do anything that is involving movement at the moment. I am sure there will be enough time to pack early tomorrow. With that my body slowly gives in, and I fall asleep lying on the floor with my comfy bed only centimetres away from me.