Chapter 12: Home sweet home

Începe de la început

Their was a knock on the door. "Hello mate." "Klaus."

"How's my warlock?" He shakes his head. "I have a possible lead of where Katherine." I smile ear to ear. "Good job mate. You don't mind checking out that location do ya?" "I don't mind at all."

"Well done James." I pat his shoulder leading him to the door. "Mind telling me where this lead is?"

"Boston." I nod and gesture to the door. He walks out and I walk over to my mini bar and pour myself a glass of scotch. I sat down thinking of my dream some more.

James P.O.V.

I walk down the stairs and out to my truck and start driving down the street. I finally got away from him. Atleast for now. I pulled out a picture of her. I'm so stupid for letting her go, but I only did it to protect her from him, Klaus. I'm so sorry Juliet.

Juliet's P.O.V.

He we parked in the street and I got out of the car immediately and ran inside. I think I should sneak up on Sam. I hid behind the wall and I hear Sam coming down the stairs. "BOO!" Sam jumped. He shakes his head then hugs me and I hug him back. "Good to see you Juliet." "You too Sam." I let him go. "Where's Lila?" He sits on the couch. "She's out of town for two weeks. "Of course its when I come up to visit." He nods in agreement. Aidan walks in with my bags and places them next to the couch. I go over to him and hug him and he hugs me back. "Juliet?" "Yea Sam."

"I'm really sorry about Jules for going after Damon and killing your friend and hurting you." I shake my head. "Don't apologize. But do tell your sister to watch her back though." He gives me a look. I put my hands up in surrender. "Hey I won't do anything I promise but I can't promise her not getting hurt by Damon." He sighs and gets up and walks in the kitchen. I stand up and walk to the front door. "Where are you going?" I turn around to face Aidan. "To the coffee shop around the corner." He nods and I walk down the street.

I bought myself a hazelnut with Irish cream coffee. Yum. I was walking out the door when I walked into somebody and spilled my coffee on them. "Oh my god I am so sorry." I look up to the person. "James?" "Juliet." "I-I." I started to say when I just walked around him and used my vampire speed to get home. I ran inside and right to Aidan's room and mine. I grabbed my journal that I left here and grabbed a pen and started writing in it.

Dear Diary,

I know it's been awhile since I wrote in here. Today I saw somebody that I thought I would never see again... James. It's been 2 years since I last saw him. He looks pretty much the same as I last saw him. I don't even know what to write. When I saw him it brought back alot of memories of before he left. Truth be told I use to love James. I met James 3 years ago and the time that I've known him I fell in love with him. At that time me and Aidan weren't together we broke up a year before I even met James and got back together a couple months after me and James broke up. Getting over James was almost as hard as when I was getting over Klaus. Klaus. I had another dream with my mother in it warning me that he is coming and I had one of Klaus, he was right in front of me, it felt so real.

I shut my journal putting it under the floorboards where I always hide it. I lay down and shut my eyes slowly falling asleep when I heard footsteps coming toward me I open them and see Aidan. "Whats up?" I ask him. He hands me my phone and I have 3 missed calls from Caroline. I roll my eyes and call her back. After the 3rd ring she answered. "Finally you answered your phone Juliet!" I chuckle. "Sorry I've been busy." "It's okay and I wanted to know when you are coming back."

"Like in 5 days." "What no you have to come back sooner in like 2-3 days."

"Why?"

"OMG Juliet have you forgotten about the 50's dance?" I start to groan. "Yes I have. Do I have to go?"