Part 2

It was Friday and The bell was going to ring in five minutes. "Do you want to ride with me?" Liam said. "Sure," I said. We got into his car and we drove to my house. "Can you wait in the car really quick?" I said quickly. "Yeah, sure," he said happily. I walked into my house and I called my dad. "Hey buddy!" he said. "Hey, I have a friend outside to help me with school, can he come in?" I said. "Sure!" he said. "I have to go to the grocery store anyways, you sure you will be okay here?" he said. I nodded. He left. I quickly opened the door and motioned him to come inside. When we both were inside I showed him to my room. An hour or two later of studying, we took a break. "So, why did your family decide to come to Newyork?" he asked. "Oh...I don't know I guess just to meet new people," I said. "Where's your mom?" he asked. My heart sank. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," I said. When I closed the door, I was sweating. I got anxious. I did not want to go back out there. I was shaking terribly bad. I opened the bathroom door and I was holding the keychain. "Liam you need to leave!" I tried to say calmly. "what's wrong?" he asked questionably. "Dude your shaking!!" he said surprised. "LEAVE!" I yelled.

Liam's P.O.V.

"LEAVE!!!" London yelled. "No, What's wrong?" I said. He slid on the floor crying hysterically. He pulled the keychain off his neck and pressed the button on it. "D-DON'T TOUCH ME!" he said frightened. A few seconds later two people came running through the door. "London?!" One of them said.
                       London's P.O.V.
"London are you alright!?" My dad said. "I can- I can't breathe!" I tried to say. Susan knelt down to me. "Don't touch me!!" I said trying to back up. "You're burning up." She said. She took my shirt off. My dad took Liam outside and told him to leave. "Is he okay?" Liam asked. "Just go." my dad said." "I'll make sure to tell you what happened to him." he also said.   Liam left. Susan checked my pulse. "We need to take him to the hospital now!" she said. "This is the worst one yet." my dad said. I started to drift into the unconscious. "C' mon London stay with us." my dad said. As I fell into unconscious I felt my dad picked me up and took me to the car. When we got there I was out cold. It was just me, Susan, and my dad. B.T.W. My dad was carrying a 19-YEAR-OLD MAN IN THE HOSPITAL. great...there goes my rep. Jk... A few hours later, I think I started to wake up. "Where am I?" I said exhaustedly. "Oh Thank goodness!" my dad said relieved. He had his head in his hands. "You're at the hospital, I'll go tell the doctor you're awake," he said. My head was killing me. The doctor finally came in and did some tests on me. 30 minutes or so we left. I still had some drugs in my system. When we got home he helped me inside and up the stairs. I laid on my bed and went to sleep. I heard my door open but I pretended to still be asleep, it was my dad checking in on me. The next morning I woke up and slowly went down the stairs. I saw my dad in the kitchen. "Hey, dad.." I said. "Hey bud, do you feel okay?" he said. "Yeah, I feel much better!" I said. "Do you want to go to school today?" he asked. "Yeah," I said. "Ok, do you want a ride?" he said. "I'll just walk," I replied. I went out the door. I was half-way to the school when I see Liam. He ran towards me. "Hey, Are you okay?, What happened?" he said nervously. "Ha, I'm fine," I said looking at my shoes. "Can I walk with you?" he asked blushing. "Yeah, sure!" I said. The school day went by fast. Like really fast. The school bell rang and I gathered all my things and went out of the building. Liam ran up behind me and tried to scare me. "Hey," he said cheerily. "Are you okay. you have been quiet today?" he asked. "Yeah, I have to take meds now. "Why?'" he said.  I sighed. "Liam since I feel like I trust you I'm going to tell you this, I have schizophrenia." He just stood there looking at me.

                                                          Liam's P.O.V.

"Oh...wow I'm sorry?" I said not knowing what to say. "Don't be," he said. "Does anyone else know?" I said. "No just you and my dad." He replied. "Anyways would you like to hang out at my house?" I said. He nodded. We started to walk and he was walking in front of me. "WOO he got an ass!" I thought. "I just wanna- No stop thinking like that!" I also thought. we got to my house and I opened the door for him. "Wheres your parents?" he asked. "They are working right now; probably not coming back in a few hours," I replied. "Okay cool," he said. He smiled at me. I wanted to melt. He is so beautiful, I want to tell him but I don't know if he's into it. "M-My room is down the hall," I said. He followed me into my bedroom. He sat on the bed and I closed the door. "SOOO.," he said awkwardly. I gazed into his beautiful dark green eyes. He was so attractive. "Do it." I thought to myself. 

                                                   London's P.O.V.

I was sitting on Liam's bed when he got closer to me. He crawled over me and sat on my lap. "Wha-what are you-." he cut me off. "Shhhh," he said. He leaned in to kiss me. I tried to pull away and he leaned in closer. He kissed me. He started to unbuckle my pants. "Dude, what are you doing?" I said angrily. "Don't worry I can make you feel grea-" He started to say. I pushed him off of me and I punched him. I opened his door and left his house. I was on the sidewalk when I saw him run out of his house. "I'm sorry London!" he yelled. "I did not mean it." I just kept walking. When I got to my house I ran upstairs and shut my bedroom door. I laid on my bed thinking about what just happened. *Bloop* I checked my phone. "Hello, who is this?" I texted the random person. "Call me," they said. "Hello, who is this?" I said eating a donut. They paused. "It's Kat...I need your help." I froze. 

                                                                         End Of Part 2