Back story

*You are 9 years old*

"Mommy! Mommy! Are we going to see Kacchan today?" you said jumping from joy. "Yes sweetie, we are going over to his house then we'll go for ice-cream. Does that sound good?" she said smiling sweetly over to you. "Yes! Thank you mom you're the best mother ever!" You quickly hugged her and ran upstairs to your room. You opened the drawer looking for your all might shirt; it was a bright green shirt and it had the words "I am Here" printed on the back and it had his face on the front. You took off the shirt you had on and quickly pulled the new one over. You grabbed some white shoes and slipped them on and went down stairs. "I'm ready mommy!" You said beaming with pride, proud of how you looked. "You look great darling" she said brushing your hair cause it looked like a birds nest. She tidied you up, got her purse and opened the door. You walked over to the car but quickly remembered you left something in the living room. "Mom! Mom! Wait for me in the car, I forgot something". Your mom chuckled and opened the car and sat in the driver's seat. "Sure, I can't leave without the main guest now can I"? You hopped into the room and snatched the all might figurine and a small orange box with green ribbon over it. You jogged to the car opened the door and sat in the back. "Ready to go save people!" you said trying to mimic all mights voice. Your mom started the car and drove to Katsuki's house.

When you arrive

You jumped out of the car and ran to the door and quickly knocked."Katsuki I am here to save youuuuuuu!" Your mom quickly trailed behind you laughing at your childishness. Mitsuki opened the door, "Wow! Kacchan your hero is here!" Katsuki ran down the stairs and ran over to you. "Y/N-CHAN!" He yelled running to you and engulfing you in a hug, and falling on the floor in the process. He gave you multiple kisses on the cheek and quickly helped you up. "I got a limited edition all might figure!" You said pulling it out of your mom's purse. "Woah, can I use it, if that's okay with you.." he said shyly blushing. "sure!" You grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room. You both fell on the bed and remembered the gift you were gonna give him. "Stay here" you rushed downstairs and grabbed the gift and went to his room. "Here." you carefully gave him the gift. He looked at you with wide eyes and then his face turned as red as his eyes. "Y-y/n-chan.....Thank you!" He hugged you and grabbed the gift, he looked at you for permission to open it, you nodded "It is yours Kacchan" He opened it and it revealed a silver ring with the words "I will always love you -Y/N" in them. His eyes started to water and he immediately put it on. "I also got you something" he opened his drawer and revealed a beautiful golden colored box with a black ribbon keeping it shut. He handed it to you and said "This is yours too, hope you enjoy it!" He gave you a kiss on the cheek. You blushed and took the box, you opened it and it had a silver ring that looked like Katsuki's but it said "I belong to you and only you -Kacchan" You cried and hugged him, he patted your back and rubbed circles on it. He lifted your face up and said "Don't cry, you look even more beautiful when you're smiling and happy" He leaned in and you did the same. Your eyes locked and then he closed the gap between your faces. Your eyes fluttered then closed. It was a short but sweet kiss, you cherished every moment of it. You both parted, he looked at you and blushed. He grabbed your hand and locked eyes with you "Y/N you make me very happy, it would make me even happier if you could be my girlfriend... I know that we are young but-" You but him off by giving him a quick peck on the lips and hugging him and said "It doesn't matter, I still love you" You hugged him and cherished every moment because you didn't know that you wouldn't be seeing him again for a long time.....