"Katakuri can I please..... just please flip the boat back over and just save the rest of your siblings I'm willing to compromise."

"No (y/n) I know how horrible she can be.... but she is my mother.... yes I love you and I will take care of you and our child but I cannot betray her I cannot leave my siblings behind. They need me more than anything. Believe it or not, everything would fall apart without her."

"I know I know just a suggestion.... can't blame me for trying"

You only saw his lips curve slightly upwards at that but not enough to be a smirk or smile. You looked out to sea and saw that the marines were retreating and the five elders slightly looking back at you and your family.

"You can handle the rest were assuming, but if Big mom does anything at least we know, and if anything happens we will avenge your deaths for a final request."

And with those final words, the five elders took their leave. You would have to hold them to that, because if big mom really did let her anger take control and try to kill you your family and friends you only could hope she gets brought down with you.

Now it was down to the two sides, honestly, you had gotten all the revenge you wanted, ruining big moms dreams and showing her how strong you've gotten. You didn't need anything else you were just satisfied knowing she could never get what she wanted out of life. Just like she had tried to ruin your life you ruined hers in a blink of the eye and you were content with that. You didn't need to fight her to prove anything but if she made any moves you would show her all you learned. Not before getting the only siblings you liked off of the boat though of course.

"Big mom you wanna talk like adults or are you gonna continue to giant woman baby tantrums."

"You know id slaughter you if you weren't pregnant"

"Oh and that's stopping you I didn't know you actually cared about your family"

"If you think I'm gonna Kill my grandkids your wrong they'll be very useful"

"Excuse me? Useful?"

"Yea Katakuri's my right hand if he has kids they're gonna end up just like him that I know for a fact so in a way I should say thank you just got me another Ace tool"

You could only look at her like she was the most disgusting thing on the planet if this psycho thought you were gonna let your kid anywhere near her she had another thing coming. Ace tool? Was she out of her damn mind? Your child was not a tool and they would not be used as some type of weapon for big mom just as she had made all of her other kids.

"Yea my kids are not going anywhere near you or your----"

"That's not your decision girl, its Katakuri's kid so if I say so I see the kid, in fact, be grateful I haven't thought about taken it away from you yet."

The king of the giants stepped forward pulling out his sword, "I'm sick of hearing ignorance spouting from your mouth, leave now or die here."

Big mom only laughed and gave a sinister smirk

"Go ahead and try it"

Zeus and Prometheus got into position spouting lightning and fire while big moms hat turned into a giant sword. Suddenly all you could see was lighting and fire coming towards you and everyone else.

Mihawk was already in action his sword out ready to handle the attack

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE WAY"

Mihawk the worlds greatest swordsman, that he honestly was because all you could see was big moms powerful attack being separated and defused by the slice of the sword.

But that still didn't mean there was no danger, because right before your eyes the flames that remained where headed straight for Ryuuichi, Kotarou, and Haruto.

Your body moved before your brain could even process what was happening, giant winds formed surrounding you and everyone else trying to maneuver the flames out of everyone's way. But you didn't stop there you couldn't. You told yourself that if it ever came down to it you wouldn't run or hide anymore you would fight back. And big mom made the biggest mistake trying to attack you and your family. The strong winds you created headed towards the water, and on to big moms ship blowing all of Katakuri's siblings in a tornado before launching it onto the land. All of Katakuris siblings one by one fell behind your family but in front of the giants. The only person left in the middle of the boat was big mom herself you couldn't create sharp winds to cut her. You knew the monster of a woman had dangerously thick skin nothing being able to put a scratch on her unless she was weakened.

So you did what Katakuri had asked you not too, yes it might strain your relationship later but you didn't care about those consequences at the moment. You made a hurricane from moving your winds twisting around underneath the ship. Unknown to big mom Prometheus gave her a big disadvantage in his giant ball of fire form. The heat he was giving off made it easier to create the hurricane having his heat make the ocean warm and while the water evaporates the heated moist air only helped twist your winds further.

And as her ship collapsed under the pressure of the strong currents you could tell none of big moms homies could help without getting splashed by sea water, afraid of reverting back to their natural state. And before Prometheus could even try doing anything, big mom fell off the ship.

And into the sea.