Kidnapped?

"Bakugo!" He ran to the blondes arm.

He shook, smiling, his head and picked up his Halfie, who almost right away fell asleep.

"Aye. You alright kid? I know his flames can get pretty hot."

"Pretty hot?"

"Those flames were very hot, hottest flames ever."

"I don't know about all that." He smiled, "He still has a lot of work."

She rolled her eyes, "Have you ever felt him flames? I mean look at my arm." She pointed to her black arm.

"Ouch. You should probaly wrap that."

"Ya think?" She got up and walked towards the bandages. She got a strip and wrapped it around her arm.

"I mean you must be pretty weak because Halfie's fllames aren't eve close to being blue."

"SAY THAT ONCE YOU'VE FELT IT!"

"Shhh! Shut your big ass mouth."

"Big ass?"

"Yep."

"And why would I do that?"

"Cause if you wake him up who knows what'll happen. He could freeze you, freeze us, freeze the buliding, set the building on fire, burn us- "

"Alright! I get it. I'll shut up."

He smirked.

~~

"Bye guys! I'll see you guys at school in two days!" Jiro waved.

Momo blushed and waved bye, Ugh." She sighed, "Why does she have to be so cute?"

"Oh~ Who?" Kiri smiled.

"Nobody."

He rolled his eyes, "Your're such a jerk."

~~

"Hey an arrow! Watch out."

"Wh-" The blonde saw the arrow and moved, it didn't directly hit the sleeping boy in his arms but it grazed his arm.

"Wow. That arrow was fast."

"Damit. I can't fight with him in my arms." He looked at the red-haired boy, "Here, take him."

"What? Why me?"

"Because besides me, your're the only other person he'll go to." He smirked, "Watch him, alright?"

"Y-yeah, alright."

He rolled his eyes, "There's no reason to get flustered." He smriked again, "We all know I'm his favorite."

"Whatever." He pouted.

"Alright, later." He jumped off into the tree's looking for the Ninja.

"Well, at least I get to hold you now, right Sho?" He smiled softly, "Maybe I should call you Shoto."

"Kiri?" Mina questioned, "Whatcha blushing 'bout?"

"N-nothing. And I'm not blushing."

"You so are!" She squealed.

"Your're so loud."

"Am not! Your're just mad you got caught blushing." 

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and went to sit under a tree.

~~

The young bi-colored yawed as he streched his arms, "Mhm." He rubbed his eyes, "Where's Bakugo?"