Rescue Mission: Complete

"C'mon guys, hurry! I really miss Sho!" Mina said as she ran.

"I do too, he was so manly! And to think has two magic powers, fire and ice! How awesome is that?" Kirishima said grinning.

"Well even tho I hated how strong he was, I have to admit he was pretty cool." Kaminari said feeling guilty.

"Yeah." Sero said looking down, "Do you miss him, Bakugo?"

"Tch. As if! I just want him back because since he has two magic powers he'll be the perfect guy to protect our village, espically since he's super strong."

"Sure. You just miss your boyfriend." Sero teased.

Bakugo blushed and turned away.

"Aw! Bakubro it's okay! I totally ship you guys! Sho's amazing! I would love to date him" Kiri said grinning.

"Sorry guys, but I' gonna marry Sho, Like he's just the sweetest lil kid ever."

"Too bad we ran him away." Kaminari said.

"Nah, Bakugo ran him away." 

"Shut up. C'mon I hear crying. That crybaby is probably over there crying."

"You're so mean. Sho thinks you hate him. I know that's how you show your love, but keep screwing around and he might end up with Midoriya" Sero said smirking,

"And I'll kill Deku if he touches my Half-n-half"

"Ohhh~ Your Half-n-half" Kiri said grinning.

Bakugo just stomped away to the tree Todoroki was behind.

"Hey Halfie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I just wanted to see you power."

"B-But you said you don't lie." He said deactivating his magic.

"Well.. I told you I just wanted to see your full power."

Shoto hugged the older male, "Does that mean you'll teach me how to use my magic?"

"Fine, Icy-hot" He said smirking.

~Yeah, Ik. It was short & I'm sorry. But since I got 1k views on my other book, "My boyfriend & I" I decided to make a oneshot of any ship you guys want. It will be only one chapter and won't have anything to do with this book, so comment any ship, from any anime & I'll pick one of them to do. Hint: If you put your reason for wanting me to write a story about that, you will have a better chance of having your ship chosen. K, love you guys!! <3 Byee!!