ch.22 It was a Bad Dream

"You make me want to be a better person." he tied his fingers through mine and held me close by the small of my back. "You could do that yourself. You don't need me." I heard my voice say. "That's not true. I need you more than ever. You're my one and only." he spoke softly. "You make me so happy." I smiled. "That's all I ever wanted. I would do anything to see that beautiful face of yours smile." he touched my face. He then lifted me up and spin me in the air. I heard my laughter fill the room.

He then put me back down and we began to waltz again. "Why did you choose me? Why do you even care about me? I'm not one special." I wondered. "That's the stupidest question I ever heard." he spoke gently but my heart felt pierced. I dropped my eyes to the ground. He lifted my face back up by the chin with one perfect finger. "You are my special queen. I couldn't go on without you, my love. I care to much about you. I love everything about you, Janie. You're flawless. I love you so much. I know that when I choice you to be my true forever I wasn't making a mistake. I will love you to the ends one the Earth. You deserve the best. I've been through so much pain and for the first time, I found someone who understood me. I will be yours if you want me. I will be your servant, friend, slave, lover, and simply yours." he spoke so smoothly and his voice made my heart skip around with some feeling I never knew could happen to some one.

He leaned in closer so me and my breathing suddenly stopped. "I love you Janie Marie Kyler." he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I noticed the beautiful dress I was wearing at that point. My shoulder were exposed and so was my neck. It was made of silk and a beautiful purled top and rained down to my feet. The white dress sang with the waltz.

Tears streamed down my face as I realized the feeling in my heart. "I love you too." I whispered. I smile was stretched across my face because I felt so many amazing emotions all at the same time. I felt intense deep affection toward this man. I adored him and he felt the same way for me.

I never thought that it would've have felt so real, so true. I was positive of how I felt. "Who are you?" I asked. "You should know ,love." he chimed as he kissed my collar bone. I felt confused. "Tell me my name." he spoke. I wish I knew but my vision was blurry ever time I searched his face. "Don't force it." he rubbed the side of my hip.

"I....I can't. I don't know." I felt defeated. "Think Janie. Think." he forced. He was getting frustrated. "I can't. I....I" I felt the tears roll down my eyes as I felt the pain roll into my heart. "Janie. Don't lose me. You know who I am. Don't deny me. Tell me, what is my name?" he pleaded. "I...I don't know. I'm sorry." I cried. The floor started shaking and cracking through and up toward the walls. The beautiful room suddenly became a hell like structure. "Don't let go of me. You love me don't you?" I stressed. "Ofcourse I do." I cried. "Janie." he whispered. Then the room began to stretch and I could hear screaming from the other rooms. "No please! Don't!" I screamed. He looked pained and horrifid through the blurry mask.

I reached out for him but it was like a force field stung me at my attemt. "Janie." I turned my head to see my mom. "Mom!" I screamed and ran toward her. Another large crack in the floor separated us. "Janie." Lyle called. I turned and saw Casey with tears in her eyes and a knife in her hand, her clothes stand with blood. "Who could you?" she cried. "Casey." I gasped. "Janie." my dad called for me. My hurt fell to the ground at his sight. "This is all your fault!" I turned at saw Ryan screaming and pointing his finger at me. "I didn't mean to, I..." my body felt weak. "I'm dead because of you Janie! Dead!" he screamed. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "Janie." Kenzie called for me. This a Kenzie I once knew, she was different. A person I thought was long gone but she was here. "You lied to me! After all I did for you!" Tony cried in front of me. I was in complete shock. I turned back to the blurry man I saw before.