hell

Andrew POV

All I can think about is how i was in actually in hell and believe me shocked wasn't the word to describe what was going through my mind. Plus it does not look like how religious people depicted it seemed like your everyday city but hotter and with demons and some who will kill you for no reason. Ash chuckled at my reaction but said nothing he was allowing me to take a good look at my surroundings "welcome to hell and my home" Ash said. During that moment it felt like time froze for a couple of seconds but just being here feels so right and ash did say hes going to show me why my kind is why we are important to hell. That was the only question that was still burning in the back of my skull. I snapped out of my trance and looked at my demon "Ok I'm ready to know why my kind is important to hell" he looked at me then in a quick second I was lifted off my feet and we were off. As we glided through the air and landed on a porch in front of a castle but anything could happen.

Ash kicked the door open and torches lit the corridor it felt like I was in the 1800s due to The fact it was Victorian era. The castle looked like Slane Castle back in Ireland but why pick something that wasn't demon like? But who am i to judge someone style that's one thing I've learned is to never judge a book it's cover. The silence was comfortable it allowed me to think about what had happened. The moment was broken when Ash decided to break it by setting my feet on the ground and motioned me to follow him. We walked into a office and that when I saw something that intrigued me it was a a blade that looks like a ancient language. "That blade was crafted by amazing blacksmith that lives southeast of here" he said. The writing looks like old Norse it felt but i haven't seen the language in years. I walked up to the blade I touched the metal it was cold and was beautiful. "ok ash please pray tell why people like me are so important to hell?" I said with that he sat down and looked me in the eye said "Your type is so important to hell because you know how it feels like to be cast out. To be hated, frowned upon, to be put down and not be well you know imperfect" Ash said. With those words it hit me heaven wants to be the only one who wants their perfect people walking the earth. I was paralyzed with fear that god wants to kill all of the ones who are imperfect but while Satan wants to protect the imperfect ones I didn't know I was shaking until ash came in front of me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. His scent was calming it made me feel safe and just being here next to him just in his embrace makes feel hot.

* Sorry for not posting again but I promise to try to work on the story more*