The meeting

*Picture of Ash*

Unknown P.O.V

I don't know why was assigned to protect him but there's something about him that draws me to him and I don't know what it is. You see when someone gets a guardian demon instead of an guardian angel it's means that person as to do something with hell. Every outcast has a guardian demon and angels hates the outcasts and tries to kill them but we demons protect them because they are worth fighting for. The human I'm suppose to be protecting has a special connection with hell which hasn't been seen for the last five thousand years and that means he might be my mate.

(Andrew's P.O.V)
"Faggot Emo and Cutter!" Was all I heard when I was slammed into the concrete. Everyday was the same wake-up, go to school, get beaten up and listen to my parents yell at each other every night. I picked myself up off the ground and a sharp pain went up through my side. When I got home I went straight up to my room and play City Lights by Motionless in White (if you guys don't know the song it's really good) as a stared at the black walls in my room wondering how life will be if I was dead? Couple of minutes of complete silence I went to the bathroom and grabbed the blade underneath sink and twirled around my fingers and finally cut deep into wrist. The world was getting black, my eyes were slowly shutting as I thought I'm free from the pain and suffering but before the black out I saw him. I woke up in my bed with my wrist bandaged up I failed to escape this world. "You shouldn't have done that" a voice said I looked up and saw a guy leaning on the wall staring at me he gave me a sense of safety I don't know why? He walked over to me and sat in my bed "who are you?" I asked, he sighed and smirked " I'm Ash your guardian demon" I just sat there not knowing what to do but all I said was this "why now?". Ash looked at me confused "why did you show up now and why not twelve fucking years ago! you know how much shit I went through with no one to talk to nor to care about me!!" I yelled crying tears that needed to be released. I wish I was dead so I won't have to feel this pain any more. After awhile it was just silent sobs coming out of me and I can still feel his eyes on me. I can't really do nothing about it now except to accept him in my life.

(Ash P.O.V.)
I just stared at Andrew as he was staring at the wall damn I really fucked up. It was quiet until there was yelling down stairs and by the looks of it happens way too often. I thought about what can i do to get him it of here well there's the red falls I can take him there and make up for lost time. "C'mon I'm taking you outta here." I told Andrew, he looked at me but nodded he got up and grabbed his jacket while I was taking off my shirt and my black wings came out. Andrew was in shock I carefully picked him up "Hold on to me tight" I told him and like that he wrapped his arms around my neck and we we're off.

*Hi guys this my second story I'll probably be working on this one more than my 1st one. But let me know what you guys think of it *