jiwoo

"Jiwoo-ah!" Chaewon grabbed her best friends arm to avoid her falling in a ditch "Put the book down for one second! You're going to get killed, and I don't want to be alone in this awful place"
Jiwoo looked up and smiled at her best friends concerned face. Jiwoo would never put a book down, which Chaewon was aware of, but Jiwoo was glad to have a friend who cared so much.
"What is the book about today?"
Jiwoo glady answered, she loved nothing more than to gush about her new story. "Okay ready? So it's about a girl named Sonmi, and she fancy's a boy named Jin. Instead of talking to him, she writes little love letters in her journal. But one day, Jin finds the letters, but instead of hating her, he's overjoyed to find that she loves him too. The way they care about eachother is unique and beautiful."
Chaewon giggled. She loved how fascinated Jiwoo was about the things she loved. Neither of them could ask for a better friend.

Chaewon and Jiwoo headed toward the courtyard for lunch. Chaewon always appreciated nice spring weather, and the flowers all around. Jiwoo loved reading while breathing in the fresh air. They always sat in perfect, comfortable silence. But as they strolled, Jiwoo today had broken the normal routine. Instead of walking, she stopped dead in her tracks, with her mouth wide open. It was that beautiful girl from 7th hour chemistry. Jiwoo had yet to learn her name, and it didn't even matter. She had straight jet black hair, fair smooth skin, and a beautiful engaging look in her dark eyes. Jiwoo always felt sweaty and nervous around this girl, she didn't really know why. Chaewon questioned Jiwoo, and pulled her to their usual spot.
"What was that all about?"
   "Oh nothing I- I just saw a bug and got scared. Nothing too big."

Chaewon and Jiwoo continued to their spot, but Jiwoo could not get that girl off her mind. Jiwoo couldn't even focus on her book, her mind filled with the beautiful dark-haired girl.