Cameras // MATURE

Start from the beginning

"L, I don't care if you see me. Really, it's not a huge deal."

You say, laughing lightly before stepping up to him.

"Thanks for lending a shirt to me though."

You say, bending over to pick your stained shirt back up before straightening up again, looking over to L who was rather close. Lingering for a second, you feel his lips creep up on yours, and he presses them together for only a moment.

It left you in a complete shock. And as soon as the moment ended, he steps back quickly.

"I-I'm sorry- I dont know what came over me just then, I-"

He stutters, and you laugh lightly, making him fall silent. Maybe it was heat of the moment, maybe it was sleep deprivation...But it was nice.

"It's fine."

You smile, stepping forward again before giving him a quick peck on his cheek, turning to leave. Before you were able to however, you feel him softly grab your wrist, causing you to stop and look back. Slowly and unsure, he leans closer, before meeting your lips to his again.

It was obviously heat of the moment at this point, but you were completely fine with playing along...To admit it, you did have a slight crush on him before.

After not much time passing, playful kisses became more drawn out, and things began to heat up without intention. Slowly, he sits on the bed with you in his lap, getting a little handsy with your waist and your hips.

What am I doing? L is my boss...

You think, and feel his lips trace to your jaw. Yes, he was your boss...But that almost made it a thrill.

Just as you were thinking of this, he gets a spot on your neck that caused you to let out a shaky gasp. Feeling him slightly smirk on your skin, he continues to attack that spot, eventually earning the sound he wanted.

"Ah!"

You yelp, and he draws his hands up before slipping the shirt he had given you straight back off. Slowly, the layers of clothing were shed, and you feel his strong hands lift you, flipping you over on the soft mattress.

Things...Well, escalated from there to a point anyone could guess. It was amazing, first of all, but you also couldnt beleive that your late night shift ended with hooking up with the worlds greatest detective.

"A-ah! Oh- dont stop~"

You sigh as you stop thinking, and feel his hand tighten on your hair, burying his head into your neck as he tenses for a second.

"Mm-I'm gonna..."

He pants, and you arch your back as you feel close as well.

"Oh-me too, a-ah!"

You say, and the sensation of you finishing caused him to as well as he lets out a sharp gasp, followed by him groaning softly as he slows down.

"What a way to end a night shift.."

You laugh as he relaxes slightly, leaning up on his chest while his hand traces your hair.

"Should we get back soon?"

He asks, and you hum lightly, stretching as you look up.

"Yea, probably. I cant believe we actually did that though.."

You say, blushing as he smiles only slightly.

"Me neither...But maybe late night shifts arent such a bad idea after all."