Desperate Revival 2

Start from the beginning

" Someone probably saw a cockroach or something." Shinichi dismissed the question with a wave of his hand and laughed nervously.

" Someone is dead in the elevator!!"

" What I–"

" Have the police been called!?"

" Want to say–

" A company president was shot in the head!!"

" Is that–

Kaito smiled fondly at the struggling detective, "You should go."

" Eh?"

" I know you want to check out the case." He rested his cheek on his palm and looked at him with amusement.

" I..."

" I am not going anywhere! So just go already, Great Detective."

" Kaito..."

" Don't make a face like that. Nothing's going to happen to me. Go, before I change my mind." He shooed away the detective.

" Sorry... I won't take long!" Kaito smiled softly at his retreating back. He was really cute when he got like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' I wonder... what did he want to tell me...' Kaito stirred his juice.

' Wait. Don't tell me he wanted to talk about Sherlock Holmes....'  His eye twitched and he sweat dropped. That was possible. But why would he invite him to dinner then?

Another thought came to him which made him feel as if someone had dropped a bucket of cold water on him. 'He couldn't possibly had figured out that I am Kaitou KID, could he?' He clutched the table cloth tightly. That would be bad. Really bad.

He was snapped out of his musings when someone placed a plate in front of him. He blinked, confused. 'I don't remember ordering any desert...'

The waitress giggled at his confused expression. This boy was really cute!

" Kudo-sama ordered it for you."

He huffed in exasperated fondness," That idiot detective..."

The waitress laughed lightly, "You two seem a lot like the legendary couple that the other employees told me about."

" Legendary couple?"

" I think it was 20 years ago. The man from 20 years ago was also a detective. He shouted 'it' out the moment he came back from solving the case. You should prepare yourself too!!"

" What is 'it'?"

" A proposal!"

" What!?"

" Well, good luck."

' A p-proposal !? S-Shinichi will !?' He blushed and poked at his chocolate brownie.

' Nah... that's too good to be true...' He sighed and took a bite out of his brownie. He blinked,'It tastes a bit funny....Oh well, it's chocolate.' He shrugged and happily ate his brownie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

' Hahhh~ thank god it didn't take too much time.' Shinichi loosened his tie and entered the restaurant. He went towards his table and sweat dropped when he saw Kaito eating his brownie. 'Oi Oi, how many did he eat?'

" Kaito?" 

Kaito perked up at his voice before turning towards him and giving him a bright smile,"Shi-ni-chi~ You took sooooo long~" He pouted.

" Sorry...." Shinichi looked at him suspiciously.

" Are you okay?"

" Hmm~ I am feeling purr-fect." Kaito purred.

" You know, that cake was reallyyyyy delicious, though it tasted a bit funny. I wonder why?" He put a hand on his chin and looked at the frozen detective curiously( cutely). 

' Oi Oi, don't tell me...' Shinichi had a sinking feeling in his stomach. He quickly snatched the spoon from Kaito's hand, ignoring his protests, and took a bite from the cake.

' I knew it.... idiot idiot idiot idiot! You could have at least checked it before ordering!!' Shinichi inwardly cursed his incompetence. Because the cake contained alcohol. And Kaito had zero alcohol tolerance.

".... How many did you eat?"

" Five!!" Kaito replied him happily and Shinichi groaned. 

"...Can you walk?" Shinichi asked when he saw the magician swaying slightly.

" Shi-ni-chi~ pick me up~" He outstretched his arms towards the detective and pouted. Shinichi blushed and held his face. Why did he have to be so cute!! He sighed before picking up the magician bridal style. Kaito laughed lightly and put his arms around his neck. Shinichi ignored all the stares he was getting while paying the bill. 

 He looked down when he felt the magician quieten suddenly and smiled softly because he was already fast asleep. He pushed away the bangs from his face and kissed his forehead.

" 'Nichi..." Kaito mumbled in his sleep.

' And just when I found the perfect place to confess...' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Done!! I hope you enjoy it because I am not really confident in this one.....

Thanks for the reviews, I always appreciate them~

If you find any mistakes please enlighten me~

Have a great day~