Desperate Revival 2

Start from the beginning

 By the time he reached 2, he could hear Aoko's thundering steps coming towards his room, just before his door was slammed open.

" Why didn't you tell me you have date with Shinichi-kun!?" Aoko glared at him.

"...I am telling you now?" Kaito sat up from his position on the floor and stared at his best friend who was glaring at him. Aoko growled in frustration before flopping down on his bed.

" So?"

" So?"

" When is your date?" Aoko smirked at the blushing magician.

" Er.. tonight at 9:00." He laughed nervously.

" What!?"

" There is no time and just look at yourself!!" She gestured towards him and true enough, he looked as if he had just rolled out of the bed, with his hair sticking out in every direction.

Kaito was starting to regret his decision as Aoko began dragging him towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ne, Shinichi. Are you sure? This place looks expensive." Kaito fidgeted in his seat and tugged at the collar of his blue shirt.

" It's fine. I brought my father's credit card." Shinichi grinned at him.

" Rich brat." 

" If anything it's their fault for leaving their son alone at home and leaving the country for fun." He sighed sadly.

" Touché."

" I try."

" So," Kaito propped his elbow on the table and rested his cheek on his palm, "What did you want to tell me?" He tilted his head and smiled cutely. Shinichi coughed in his hand, blushing at the adorable display in front of him.

" Uh..what..I..um..want...to..say is..." Shinichi coughed and glanced at Kaito who was looking at him like a curious puppy. He took a deep breath and steeled himself.

" What I want to tell–"

" Here is your order Kudo-sama."

Shinichi barely stopped himself from groaning and slamming his face on the table. He glared at the steak that rested in front of him.  

Kaito smiled brightly at the waitress, who blushed and squealed inwardly because he was so cute!! The flustered waitress quickly excused herself and went towards the kitchen (probably to gossip about there being such a cute customer). Shinichi may or may not have cut his steak with a bit too much force.

" What did you want to say?"

Shinichi sweated under the stare and scratched his cheek nervously, "I.. uh..wanted..to..um...say.."

Kaito sighed,"You should just be a man and say it." He sulked in his seat.

"....What?" 

" That I looked ridiculous in that dress." He crossed his arms and pouted.

"...Hah?" Shinichi looked at the pouting magician blankly.

" Hmm? That's not it?" Kaito tilted his head.

" Of course not!! Besides, you looked beautiful in that dress!!" Shinichi huffed and settled back in his seat before freezing and looking in the direction of the magician, who was also frozen in his seat with a blush decorating his face. Shinichi cleared his throat to hide his blush.

" What I wanted to say–"

" AAAAHHH!!"

" What was that scream?" Kaito asked him worriedly.