Zero

(Y/N) POV
You were currently at a convenience store buying some of the good stuff AKA cookies with Subaru, who as always was reading manga without buying any. (What is he even reading)?

Subaru(mumbling):Ah, so this is where they suck you in.

(Y/N):Did you say something dude?

He looks at you, then looks back at the manga and turns a page.

Subaru:Huh? Oh nothing.

(Y/N):Okay, but I thought that I heard you say something.

Subaru:Don't worry about it (Y/N)

You noticed that he had stopped reading and started looking at a couple outside walking by.
(Y/N):Ugh, Subaru you should really start with getting a girlfriend and stop looking at those two like creep.
Hell i'll even help you this time.

He took a deep sigh and put the manga back in it's place.

Subaru:Don't worry about me (Y/N), I just don't think that I'm ready yet.
And you also don't have a girlfriend.

(Y/N):You say that everytime, and it's starting to get really annoying.
And I had one, but she just wasn't right for me, nor was I to her.

Subaru:Okay, but really don't worry about it.
I'll be fine.

He walks to a diffrent isle and takes some noodles but quickly changes his mind by getting some potato chips instead.

Subaru:Nah, not natto.

(Y/N):Finally.
Alright let's go.

After buying the stuff that you needed, you both went outside and you took a cookie from the bah and ate it.

(Y/N)(while eating):Hey Subaru, want one?

All of a sudden it felt like reality was being bent, and everything started to shift for a moment.
You both looked around confused, but Subaru just shrugged it off.

Subaru:I guess anyone's eyes would be tired after holing up in their room, gaming all day.

(Y/N):Uhhh Subaru? I saw that too, and i don't really do that.

Subaru:Wait you saw that too? Then something must-

All of a sudden everything turned black, and a pair of black and purple looking hands started reaching for you.
More specifically, your eyes. (I've seen enough "stuff" to know where THIS is going)

(Y/N)(Scared):Um Subaru?!? Anyone? Help!

And just like that, everything went white, and suddenly you were mysteriously in some other worldly place full of lizzard looking people and...Furries? And there were normal looking people there too i guess.
And why did your vision feel a lot better? And most importantly WHAT THE HELL WERE THOSE WEIRD TENTACLE ARMS??

(Y/N)(Startled):Ah what the fu- (No swears on my christian server...yet)

You bumped into someone.

(Y/N):Ouch...Wait Subaru? Oh thank puppies you are alive.

Subaru:(Y/N)? What's going on?

(Y/N):I dunno I was about to ask you that.
Also, is there anything wrong with my eyes?

Subaru:They look the same as usual to me.
With their (F/C) pupils. No homo bro.
But did something happen?

(Y/N):Yeah no homo bro.
And something strange happened
I don't remember that much even tho it happened a few seconds ago, but a pair black tentacle arms started reaching for me.