"I'm just worried with you. She's living here now and I won't be able to be here all the time to make sure she won't hurt you."

"I'm an Original. I am stronger than I look like." Rebekah smiled and before Stefan could say anything else, she kissed him.

"I love when you shut me up like that." Stefan smirked and kissed her again.

" Stefan smirked and kissed her again

***

Kol finally told April the story about how his mother turn them and how she saw them as mistakes and tried to kill them and how Niklaus killed her and then Mikael went after Klaus and become a vampire hunter.

"You guys lived on the run. It must have been awful." April whispered.

"It wasn't all rainbows but we did manage to use that to help us see the world and meet all kinds of people. But, I have to say, no person I encounter ever was near as remarkable as you, darling." Kol whispered and kissed April.

Kol was about to kiss April's neck when felt his bloodlust appearing in a strong way, making him pull away and turn to face the wall, as his face went back to human.

"Did I do something wrong?" April whispered.

"No! Nothing. You just... your blood... I found myself wanting it and I won't do that to you."

"Maybe you haven't drink in awhile and miss it." April whispered.

"If I hadn't control myself in time, I could have... you could be... I'm dangerous to you." Kol said upset with himself and his bloodlust.

"No! Look at me." April said, grabbing his wrist, making him turn around and she noticed his face kept changing from vampire to human then back to vampire.

"All I hear is your blood running through your veins." Kol whispered in despair.

"Just take three deep breathes. It works. Trust me." April whispered and so he did and felt his bloodlust calming down.

"If it ever comes to that, I want you to dagger me before I kill you."

"What?" April asked in disbelief.

"Klaus gave me this awhile back and I want you to have it. It's the dagger he used on me when he was tired of me and put me on a bloody coffin. I want you to use this. I don't want anyone to hurt you, much less me."

"I won't dagger you."

"Please. I'm begging you."

"I'll keep it but I'm sure it won't be need to." April whispered and Kol gave her a small smile, then she kissed him softly.

"I'm being selfish by being with you. I'm putting you in danger."

"Stop saying that. I trust you and I know you would never hurt me. In the matter of fact, I'll sleep in here and I bet you won't try to kill me." April said and went to Kol's wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" Kol asked when saw April unzipping her dress and quickly he turned around to not look at her

"I know you enjoy seeing me wearing this dress but I need something more comfortable to sleep in. I could go ask Rebekah for some comfortable clothes but I know she's with Stefan and I don't want to interrupt them so I will use one of your t-shirts." April said while taking her dress off and putting on one t-shirt that she noticed smelled like Kol, which she loved it.

April gave a peck on Kol's lips and then took him to his bed, started to cuddle with him, while Kol begged to himself to not hurt April no matter how strong his bloodlust could get.