Promposal

* In case you have no clue what a promposal is... Basically it is how you are asked to prom. And for those who might not be sure what prom is it is a dance that most high schools have and in my case only 11th and 12th grade are allowed to go unless you have a date in one of those grades.

Nash-

Of course he didn't go to public school anymore, he would get mobbed. Nash attended online school, but unfortunately you had to attend regular school like any other regular 17 year old. One day after the last bell had rung you ran to your car to try and avoid the crowds of teenagers ready for the weekend. You reached the Dodge Camaro that your parents bought as your 16th birthday gift. Noticing there were post it notes on the window that said "turn around." Obeying the note you turned around slowly and saw your boyfriend, Nash Grier with a pink rose and a bag of cheese. "I know this is cheesy..." He started handing you the bag of cheese. "But would you go to prom with me?" He stood up waiting for your response and you quickly wrapped your arms around his back and said "I would be considered the dumbest girl on the face of this earth if I said no." Nash replied with a simple yet meaningful "I love you, y/n."

Cameron

You were driving home after a long dance practice. Arriving at your driveway you see your boyfriend and candles formed to say PROM? Slowly you get out of your car and Cameron asks, "So?" You walk towards him and say "Duh, silly boy." And playfully hit him upside the head.

Matt

You wake up early one morning and go down the stairs to find nothing, except a box of doughnuts. Opening the box you notice there was a note. "Roses are red, doughnuts are the bomb, would you be a doll, and join me at prom?" Seconds later there was a knock at the door, you open it slowly there stands your boyfriend, Matt Espinosa. "So will you? Or nah?" "Mmmmmm I don't know, sure why not!" Matt starts to pout in a silly way. "I would be stupid to say no, I love you Matt, so much!"