FIGHT CLUB

taehyung let out a high-pitched whine, his body twitching, in efforts to get away from the insistent pressure against his prostate. strong hands pinned him down, bending him over the armrest of the couch, jeans pulled down to his knees, legs spread shoulder-width apart.

he jolted forward, as three fingers rammed against his walls, stretching him open. taehyung drooled over the pillow he was biting into, as a way to muffle his moans — he had to keep his dignity, as much as one could have with their ass up, lube dripping down their thighs as they're being finger-fucked.

    no matter how much he needed something bigger to fill him, there was no way he was going to beg for it. unluckily for him, that's exactly what jeongguk wanted — for him to be reduced into such a mess that he had to beg. and in order to do that, he needed to step up his game.

    taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head as twin sensations of pain and pleasure climbed up his back, with a fourth finger being forced inside. he keened, the small of his back dipping, trying to accommodate to the sudden stretch. "je-jeongguk, i'm going to kill y-you."

the younger gave a hearty laugh, "yeah?" taehyung wasn't facing jeongguk, but it didn't take rocket science to figure out the other had a shit-eating grin on his face. he began placing light kisses along taehyung's back, a hard contrast against the fingers the rocked his body back and forth with every push.

taehyung cried out when they were pressed against his sweet spot, unmoving, his arms lost their strength and gave out from under him. the downwards slope of his back allowed jeongguk's fingers to slip in even deeper, pulling out a wrecked sob from his throat, "jeon!"

    jeongguk grunted, admiring how taehyung looked so ruined already, just from prep. he rubbed the other's hip in soothing motions, comforting him (he wasn't a total dick). taehyung huffed, even through the tears, sneering, "fuck me already, you dip-shit."

    jeongguk waited a couple seconds to reply, as if he gave the notion a single thought, "that's not a nice way to ask is it, doll? be a good boy."

taehyung groaned in frustration, "cut the bullshit out, jeongguk. can't you do anything without me having to feed that little kink of yours?"

jeongguk shoves his coupled fingers once, shrugging lightly, "i like it when you beg."

taehyung shook his head stubbornly, frowning, "fuck you, i'm not your little bitch."

the taller shrugged his shoulders, "suit yourself, babe," and pulled away, much to taehyung's shock. jeongguk could see that latter's expression in the hanging mirror, almost tasting victory on his tongue.

    too bad victory curved him, because taehyung wasn't going to plead for him. instead, he pushed jeongguk onto the couch and sank down on his cock, taking it like a champ. he wasted no time in bouncing up and down, as the crude sound of skin slapping filled the room.

jeongguk didn't stop him, content with sucking bruises along his golden skin and watching taehyung's thighs shake as he tried to take more of his cock. sometimes, thrusting up just to jostle taehyung and force out the whimpers out of his throat. "you like my cock, huh? so desperate to be filled, you'll do all the work by yourself?"

    his mind was already gone, body moving on its own accord. taehyung slurred, hazy from the pleasure coursing through his veins, "n-no, ah!" his breath hitched, after a particularly harsh slam of his hips, "fuck, maybe. d-do that again."

what a strange spectacle they were: red knuckles, beaten faces, bodies littered with black and blue, sworn-enemies knocking each other up. in spite of everything, they made sure that this, whatever 'this' was, changed nothing. both handling each other with a certain roughness that allowed no conception of love: taehyung's rough hands entangled in the other's raven hair, yanking harshly and jeongguk with his sloppy thrusts, uncaring of the overstimulated boy atop him, only chasing for his own release.

"mhm, fuck, gguk! m'coming," taehyung moaned loudly and came all over his stomach, with the help of jeongguk's hand. jeongguk followed closely after with a low groan, pre-maturely pulling out to spurt over the previous spillage.

they rested on the couch, the sound of heavy breathing filled the air. "jeon?" taehyung called out, both spent and tired on the couch. jeongguk grunted, signaling he was all ears. "you know the first rule of fight club?"

he hummed in affirmation.

"do you the know the second?"

there was a short pause, "... yeah."

taehyung got up, limping to the bathroom, "good."