ZERO X TEN = ZERO

"what a fucking dick! i'm going to give that bastard a piece of my mind!" jimin yelled through the speaker, taehyung flinched slightly at the loud noise.

"no, chim. it's not like you can do anything anyways, you're not allowed to sneak in," he sniffles, burying his face into his pillow.

"then how the fuck did she get in there?!" jimin growled, unhappy that he had leave his best friend with that devil child.

taehyung giggles at his friend's protectiveness, "my guess is that he bribed security, which i'd do for you, but dad took away my wallet."

he laughed, hearing the stream of complaints file through, consisting of: "quit wasting money on fancy ties you don't even fucking wear!" or "what are you spending two million won a day for? what is the reason?! " and the biggest blow, "bitch, you could be saving the fucking planet with that money! but, no! you're going to be the reason why we're all going to die in twelve years!"

    his cheeks beginning to hurt from the nonstop laughter, taehyung had to end the call before he could pass out from lack of oxygen entering his lungs, "okay, okay! i gotta go now, bye soulmate." he pressed the end button, before straightening out his shoulders.

taehyung opened the door and marched out, still clad in his baby blue lingerie that he was too lazy to remove. he waltzed into the kitchen, cheered up after his talk with jimin. leaning down to grab an ice cream container from the freezer, he felt like he was being watched. taehyung whipped around, prepared to glare jeongguk down, only to be met with jennie.

"oh," taehyung blinked, narrowed eyes widening, and softened up, "jennie, hey." as much as taehyung had cried yesterday, partly due to her, he knew he couldn't blame her. taehyung has had a fair amount of conversations with her to know she was a sweet girl. besides, it's not like he told jennie about his feelings or history with jeongguk — no matter how much he refuses to acknowledge it, something besides from anger, hate, and resentment that lies in his heart.

jennie smiled at him, "long time no see, taehyung. how are you?"

not the best, thanks to you and jeon, taehyung thought. "well, i'm definitely not the best i've been. i could be better. what about you?"

"she's leaving," jeongguk announced, coming from the hallway, grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips, arms crossed over his bare chest. he gave a cold glance at jennie, a silent demand.

jennie frowned slightly, "right," she muttered. "bye, taehyung." she grabbed her bag and slipped out of the apartment.

taehyung gave him the death stare, "you didn't have to be so rude to her. she was a guest that you invited."

jeongguk tongued at his cheek, eyes narrowing to angry slits, straightening his posture to take on an intimidating stance, "so what? she's my guest, i can treat her however i want. if i want her to get out, she'll get out."

gosh, he couldn't believe the nerve of this guy. ordering her around like he owns the place? technically, he did, but so did taehyung. the blonde rolled his eyes, "acting like a dick, won't make yours any bigger."

jeongguk advanced, forcing taehyung to back up into the counter, caging him in, their chests were practically touching, "what did you just say about me?"

taehyung refused to back down to a challenge, pushing him back, "did i fucking stutter? i said acting like a dick won't make yours any bigger. after all, zero times ten is still zero inches."

jeongguk chucking mockingly, "oh, kim, i didn't think it was possible for you to forget. you've fucked yourself onto it before, haven't you?"

taehyung matched his laugh, "maybe. but i've definitely ridden bigger." he flicked the taller's chin, walking away haughtily, taking his ice cream with him.

jeongguk: 1     taehyung: 1