"Hey Lucas, do you want to-" I froze as I saw him in the back room biting into a blood bag.

He stared at me in horror and fear while I stared at him in shock. Quickly removing his mouth from the blood bag, he slowly approached me like he was worried that I'll run away. But instead, I walked towards him and forcefully opened his mouth, staring at his fangs.

"Hmmm.....A Vampire huh? Guess you're not joining me for lunch then." I said nonchalantly, I turned around tried to leave the room but was stopped by a grip on my hand.

"Y-You're not scared of me?"-Lucas asked, fearing my answer

I stared at him before turning around and cupping his cheek with my hand, forcing him to make eye contact with me. His beautiful blue eyes are now blood red with tears brimming, sadness, fear, loneliness. I sighed as I pulled him into a hug.

"If I'm scared of you because of what you are and that you are something you didn't choose to be because everyone says that I should be scared. Then I don't deserve to even call myself a good friend. I'm not scared of you, I'll never be scared of you. I'll never leave you, Lucas, I'll be here for you."-I said

My left shoulder started to feel damp from Lucas's tears as he hugged me tighter, afraid that I will disappear. I comment nothing as I pat his head, my other arm secured around his waist as we slid to the floor due to me not being able to hold up his weight.

We just sat there, me patting his head, him crying his heart out onto my shoulder as squeezed me once in a while which I'll respond with a squeeze of my own.

~

The day he turned me into a vampire was when I swore to myself that I would be with him no matter what.
~

"A-are you sure about this Alice? There's no way to turn you back after this you know? You won't be able to die unless I kill you which I will never do b-but you'll still feel pain a-" I cut him off with a kiss

"Yes Lucas, I'm very sure. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I don't care if I can only die by your hands. I'll gladly die by your hands if that's what our fate has decided."

He pulled me into a tight hug as he buried his head deep into my neck, I felt tears dripping from his eyes.

"Never, never will I ever wish you were dead neither will I kill you. So don't you think even for a second that I would want you that, that's my promise to you."

~

The day he proposed to me, was the happiest day of my life.
~

"Okay, where are you bringing me to Mister Lucas. You've been dragging me through this forest for the past 30 minutes, should I be worried?"-I said as I held hands with Lucas and my eyes blindfolded...

"Haha, love no way will I let you worry for no reason. Don't worry now, we're almost there."- Lucas laughed, he continued to tug my hands along to prompt me as he continued dragging me.

"That's the 5th time you've told me that, seriously where on earth are you dragging me?" - I asked, kinda scared due to my eyes being blindfolded and the fact that I have no freaking idea where we're at.

"My love, do you trust me?"-he asked, stopping our tracks.

"Of course I do. If I don't, I would have kicked your ass the moment you wanted to blindfold me."- I said without any hesitation. 

"That's great to hear because we're here."-He said as he let go of my hand. 

I hear his footsteps along with another pair of footsteps, one walking away from me while the other headed behind me. I had my guard up, but my instincts told me that everything will be okay.