(6) The 4th of July Show

It was the day of the fourth of July show they went from having to do the contest to they no longer had to do the contest they would just call them. She was doing her hair and make up in her bathroom. Ever since she let Josh have her virginity in Paris he had been distant but she didn't let anyone know. 

She had on her outfit and pulled on her boots when Bucky knocked on her door. "Come in." she said 

Bucky opened the door and said "Whoa..you look amazing." he said 

"Thank you

"Thank you." she said 

"You ready?" he said 

"Yup let's go." she said 

"Are you okay?' he said

"Yeah I'm fine..just a little nervous. This one always make me nervous." she said 

That was a lie she was scared that she was losing Josh cause he had been distant and texted her earlier and said he was going to be late to the show. They arrived at the stage and did a sound check and a few songs to make sure their sound was good. 

Bucky rubbed sun screen on her shoulders and her face and he said "Um I guess you can get them" he said as he pointed to her boobs.

"I'll be fine." she said as she put her sunglasses on and he put his on and they took the stage. She walked up to her mic "What's up Charleston." she yelled into the mic. 

They started the show off with "Pontoon" by Little Big Town. 

She was playing her white acoustic and Bucky was playing his black electric guitar. She took her mic off the stand and started to work the stage. By the time they were about to start their fifth song Josh showed up as they were starting "Don't Stop' 

She was standing there playing piano and she seen him and smiled at him and waved. Bucky seen her waving then landed his eyes on Josh. He realized what was wrong before the show he was going to be late and she knew. 

After that song was over Bucky stayed up front and she stayed at the keyboard cause the next song was the song he had been working on for months' "Marry Me " By Thomas Rhett. 

She started to play the keyboard part as he started to sing the song as he had both hands on the mic. James said "Get it son." 

He smiled when he got to the second verse and James smiled. Bucky sunglasses was hiding his welling tears. Joe looked at his daughter as she played "She has no idea he's singing about her." Joe said 

"Nope.." Winnie said 

She started to play her guitar a few songs to sing "If You Aren't In It For Love I'm Outta Here" by Shania Twain. She was giving her flirty cheer smiles and winks as she was singing which was pissing of Josh he was already pissed about her top.