Fem!Creepypasta x Reader Pitch Meeting

Start from the beginning

Yami: If it ends up being a bad idea, we'll just remove it.

Nice: Very smart.

Yami: Anyways, after this, another girl in the mansion named Benny takes the guy's knife and it makes him super angry, so he turns into a flaming reaper-like monster!

Nice: Super cool! So what's this Benny character like?

Yami: She has a really nice ass and she's a prankster.

Nice: Very nice!

Yami: Anyways, she gets sad because she thinks the guy hates her now, but he really doesn't and he gives her a hug.

Nice: Aww, so she's gonna be like the sweet-

Yami: And then they bone later.

Nice: I should have seen that coming.

Yami: Anyways, for now, the guy is dealing with having all the girls in the mansion as his girlfriends if they want, which most do.

Nice: That was fast.

Yami: It's a story about Genderbent demon murderers, we don't have to worry about the proper build up.

Nice: That is true.

Yami: So anyway, there's this one girl named Jill who really wants the guy to do naughty things with her, but he keeps shutting her down because he thinks she's going too fast.

Nice: Even though he had sex with another girl only like a month after meeting her?

Yami: We're not gonna worry about that too much. The important thing is that she's being too quick.

Nice: Alright, so what happens next?

Yami: Well, after some filler stuff, the guy's powers upgrade. So now he can turn into a skeleton!

Nice: Oh, skeletons are spooky!

Yami: That's right! Anyways, after he figures them out with little to no problem, we finally get to the meat of the story!

Nice: Is the plot finally starting?

Yami: You bet! So basically, the guy goes into town because he wants comic books and some candy from Benny. But he meets two more demons named Masky and Hoodie.

Nice: And what do they do?

Yami: Well, Masky wears a mask, and Hoodie wears a hood.

Nice: I get it!

Yami: So basically these two want the guy to meet their master, Zalga. But the guy doesn't know that shes actually evil. So he gets kidnapped by Zalga and brainwashed to do her bidding.

Nice: Woah, so what are her powers?

Yami: She has mind manipulation and a lot of mouths.

Nice: Excuse me?

Yami: Also, she's like an evil Slenda.

Nice: And who's Slenda?

Yami: She's like the leader of the main demons. She's very powerful.

Nice: Wow, so it must be pretty hard for them to get the guy back.

Yami: Actually it'll be super easy, barely an inconvenience.

Nice: Really?

Yami: Yeah, he'll just get captured by his friends and they'll turn him back in like 5 minutes.

Nice: So then they get together to kill Zalga?

Yami: Nope, they go find her and the guy finds out Zalga isn't really evil, she's just really horny.