The Reaper

A/N: Hey guys! So now that I've had a break to think, I've come out with a new chapter!

Yami: What's the look for this one?

A/N: It's gonna be your proper raid on the mansion.

Yami: And, is Y/N gonna get Slenda?

A/N: They'll have to find out, won't they? Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

After Y/N had gotten into his armour, he went back down to the basement, walking over to the cell. He looked in to see Benny sitting against the wall. She was wearing the clothes you'd left for her. Y/N opened the door, catching Benny's attention. She saw him and got up, glaring at him.

Benny: What do you want?

Y/N spoke, his voice heavily distorted to mask his identity.

Y/N: You're going to answer some questions.

Benny: You're not getting anything out of me!

Y/N: Perhaps this will... Change your mind.

Y/N then took out a familiar object. Benny recognized it as Y/N's knife. Her eyes widened.

Benny: Where's Y/N!?

Y/N: Answer my questions or he won't live to see tomorrow.

Benny sulked in defeat. She looked down at the ground as she answered.

Benny: I can't... I...

She was now on the verge of tears, being caught between protecting her friends or saving her love.

Y/N: Fine. I'll do it myself.

Y/N then closed the door, leaving the fell before hearing Benny cry out. He kept walking as he left the basement, sealing the entrance behind him.

Timeskip brought to you by Y/N with a big scythe

After Y/N left, he headed for the mansion, going to get Slenda. He could sense the familiar magic and followed it. However, he was stopped halfway by none other than Slenda herself, accompanied by Jess, Jill, and Clockwork.

Jess: You messed with the wrong demons!

Clockwork: Give back our friends!

Y/N says nothing to them, only looking at Slenda. Slenda was also looking at Y/N, trying to read him.

Slenda: You've been corrupted. Zalga is using you to get to me, isn't she?

Y/N stays silent for a moment before answering in his heavily distorted voice, making him unrecognizable.

Y/N: You're wrong. My mistress has the best intentions at heart. If I am merely a tool, then so be it.

Slenda: You will be destroyed once she has what she wants. You must understand this.

Y/N: She wouldn't kill me. She cares about her proxies.

Slenda: And how are you so certain she isn't lying?

Y/N: Because I can see it. Everything she does is for the good of her subjects.

Jill: Just give us back our friends! Or else you're not gonna live to see through her deceit!

Y/N: I can't do that. You've brought me exactly what I wanted.

Slenda: And what would that be?

Y/N looked up slightly as a single red eye appeared behind the dark shadow over his face.

Y/N: You.