Moments Before The Eighth

May; Before Senior Year

Yoongi questioned what time it was, how long it would take for Jimin to come in a see the mess he had calculated. The two of them had been dating for five months, late nights at the fair, making out until it ended in laughter and all-nighters that involved the stars and a whole lotta movies. But, he was ready to end it. It felt so right, anticipation bubbling in his stomach as he pulled Jeon Jungkook closer to him, their lips hungrily searching for more. Though Yoongi couldn't care less about the beautiful, brunette in front of him. He felt sick, a smile spreading across his lips as the moments ticked by.

See, none of this was new to Jimin, and that only made it more exciting to Yoongi. After the first few times, Jimin started awaiting it. Each time Yoongi asked him out, he seemed slightly less eager as if he knew what was to come of it. At some point in time, whether it be two or eight months from now, Yoongi would break him. He always had, and that's how it would always be.

Yet he never said no. Not because Yoongi pressured or forced him in any way. Not in the slightest. Hypothetically If Jimin ever did say no, he would let it be and wait for the moment he changed his mind. 

It was just that no matter the ending, Jimin always had Yoongi. Even though it was only periodically, it was still existent. And even though he knew hurt would come soon, he had the boy he loved all to himself until the time came, and he couldn't give it up. Yoongi being his was never something he could pass up. And Yoongi got off on the fact that Jimin never knew when to expect it because he hid it so well.

He played the game so perfectly it was impossible to tell that Yoongi never truly loved him in the way that he should have. He cared for and treated the boy so well, so many laughs and kisses and jokes shared between the two it made it all the better when everything came crashing down. 

-

i don't like this chapter. in this one, (in my opinion), yoongi is the cruelest. There's no sweet loving, popular, kind, Yoongi. the one that loved talking to jimin and saying how beautiful he is. not even a little. he's purely heartbreaking and unsympathetic. hes willing to do anyting to get it as perfect as he wants it. and i think it breaks me even more that they're the same person.

anyway that's all for this spam :). brace for the next chapter. i love you all so much. hope you guys don't hate me too much haha. 240 reads <3 thank you. stay healthy and happy!