Depression

I have this theory I've been thinking about a lot lately. I think that all those popular people who always seem happy whenever they're alone they can't deal with all the drama in their lives. All the people that wish they were popular can't deal with the fact that they don't think their good enough. And everyone in between is ok. They don't care what people think of them and they don't put themselves in drama but they also get along with everyone. Those are the people that actually succeed in life. That's the kind of person I want to be. I want to feel like somebody gives a shit but don't care that they do.  Everyday I go to school I barely talk to anyone,feel like I'm being judged all day long so I try to hide from people like that but I'm also pulling away from the people who don't judge. I just really want to be outgoing and not give a shit. I want to believe that there are people out there who are like that. Who don't overthink everything and feel the weight of single decision they make in their life. Who over loves others and is over loved  back. I want to stop being in my room so often because I'm not invited anywhere. I want to go out with people but I'm not good in groups of people. I want to not feel like every single thing I do is wrong. I want to actually be able to get the guy I like. I want people to not mess with other people's feeling and just be honest. I want the sneaky assholes who aren't loyal to get a taste of what it feels like. I don't care if people read this or not but I need to put this out there also if someone had tips on how to put some of these things aside that would be great.