''Let me go asshole, did you notice a lizard with fangs watching us, this is not time for fun and games! Shoot her!" Davis yelled as they rolled around on the driveway.

Sloane raced to the car, angry she didn't see Andie. Just the four men, not three as was discussed. Who were these four idiots? Perhaps friends of the owners? Had she been figured out?One pointing a gun at her, others fighting and one bleeding. A smell she could not resist. She followed the scent and bit into the man.

The driver screamed as she tore into him. The other men watched in horror. If the man they grabbed was right, this was a vampire, and she was killing one of them.

''Shoot the bitch! Yelled Davis, to the angry passenger he had assaulted.

A shot rang out and Sloane fumbled backwards dropping her victim. She was now standing close to Davis and the man he was hiding in the back with. He took out another impaler and stabbed Sloane in the foot. She howled in pain, taking another shot from the man with the gun. She stumbled and fell backwards behind the sedan. She appeared to be down for the count, but Davis knew this meant nothing, in a minute she would be back and after them.

He raced to the drivers seat, slammed the sedan into reverse as she was starting to rise, in the rearview mirror, he saw her face and made eye contact with her, The brakelights lighting her up, like a christmas tree. He hit the gas, running her down, yelling jingle bells bitch!! Thump, thump. He saw her in the one headlight, she was down again, the criminals all aiming at her ready to fire. She started to stand again, a look of pure madness on her face. Davis hit the gas and ran her down. "I love your lipstick." He yelled as he did, then. Thump, thump. Her hands reached for the trunk again making eye contact with her, in the rear view. ''Is that a coral? I must have it?'' He smiled at her, as he reversed and hit her again. Another thump, thump.

But she was again rising, tire tracks across her leather jacket, her hair a mess. She screamed "Enough!"

Davis was not sticking around for her to get him, he hit reverse and floored it down the driveway taking out all the lovely shrubs, as he did, shots rang out, the criminals were giving Sloane a three gun salute, mob style.

Andie and Raymond drove right past Davis in the smashed sedan, with the one headlight as it raced by them.

They could hear the gunfire from the street, they pulled in, saw the mangled shrubs, the garage doors caved in, and the three men that had taken Davis, shooting the hell out of a crumpled figure on the ground. Andie immediately saw, it was a blonde haired woman, she grabbed Raymond's gun and got out. She hid beside the car, and when the criminals stopped to reload she yelled to them.

''Where is my friend? Where is he? She screamed at them.

''Thats the Blonde, hey blondie we got a deal to make with you, get us the fuck out of here and we can tell you where your friend is, deal?

"Throw the guns down and we got a deal." The crumpled figure started to rise, tire tracks and gravel stuck into her leather coat, torn and riddled with bullet holes. The men opened fire again but this time she fled to the house, Raymond grabbed an apple and threw it like a pro, slamming her hard in the head, knocking her forward causing her to stumble. Apple pieces stuck in her hair and juice running along the side of her face. She was beyond angry and let out a piercing shrill. The horrible humans had dared to shoot her, run her over, and now throwing fruit at her head, she had enough! She retreated inside, waited for Benjamin to return.

The men got in the car, carriers on the laps of two of them, Andie was in the front seat, the gun pointed at them.

''Where is he? She screamed.