𝐱𝐢. philophobia

title: Philophobia*
status: Available
love interest(s): Damon Salvatore
fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s1-?)
name: Malory Gilbert*
faceclaim: Shelley Hennig*

title: Philophobia*status: Available love interest(s): Damon Salvatore fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s1-?)name: Malory Gilbert*faceclaim: Shelley Hennig*

description:

Malory Gilbert has always been known as the tough girl; the one who stood up for herself and her friends and who never let someone step on her. Life seemed to be perfect for the Gilbert family but things became a bit dull when Malory left for college.

In May, 2009, her parents, Miranda and Grayson, along with her sister, Elena, flew off of Wickery Bridge in their car, Elena being the only survivor of the crash.

When Malory comes back after grieving her parents, she immediately meets her sisters new mysterious and broody boyfriend, Stefan, and his equally mysterious but more diabolical older brother, Damon. She knows exactly what kind of creatures they are, but a few instances have them wondering what kind of creature she is.

extras:

If you didn't get it, Malory is also a supernatural creature. I used Shelley Hennig because she has plenty of gifts from her role on teen wolf, but if you don't really use gifs in your books then it doesn't really matter who you're faceclaim is.

For her backstory, I kinda went along the tracks of season 5 of Teen wolf, and planned for her to have been made supernatural by some kind of scientist/doctor. Whether that person is evil or if Malory chose to become what she is, that is totally up to you.

You can also take this to the end of the show or end it whenever and however you'd like.