𝐱. hurricane

title: Hurricane*
status: Taken by cuddleysoftbear
love interest(s): Scott McCall
fandom: Teen Wolf (s3a-4)
name: Valentina Fuentes*
faceclaim: Eiza Gonzalez*

title: Hurricane*status: Taken by cuddleysoftbear  love interest(s): Scott McCallfandom: Teen Wolf (s3a-4)name: Valentina Fuentes*faceclaim: Eiza Gonzalez*

description:

The residents of Beacon Hills, specifically the teenage werewolf of the name Scott McCall and his group of friends, have dealt with a murderous Alpha before. But nothing could quite prepare them for a whole pack of Alphas.

Hired by Marin Morrell, a mercenary named Braeden is sent to Beacon Hills to warn Scott and his friends about the infamous Alpha Pack.

But after realizing that maybe they're in way over their head, Braeden makes a phone call to her close friend, Valentina Fuentes–the
she-wolf who never backs down from a fight.

extras:

If you are going to change the name and faceclaim she must be Latina. No exceptions. She's must speak Spanish and if you wanna write this story you need to be able to work that into her dialogue. That's kinda hard to do if you don't know Spanish and slang so if you don't know Spanish I wouldn't recommend trying to write this.

Valentina and Scott are polar opposites. She's witty and ruthless doesn't really care too much about redemption or other people's feelings like Scott does. She's a beta not an alpha, though she does act like one. I planned for her to become an alpha along the way but you can choose how that happens (true alpha, killing another alpha, etc.) or if it happens at all. But don't get me wrong, she's a sweetheart and treats the pack like her children so don't make her a complete bitch.