𝐢𝐱. mercy

title: Mercy*
status: Available
love interest(s): Stefan Salvatore
fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s2-?)
name: Evangeline Mikaelson*
faceclaim: Margot Robbie*

title: Mercy*status: Available love interest(s): Stefan Salvatore fandom: The Vampire Diaries (s2-?)name: Evangeline Mikaelson*faceclaim: Margot Robbie*

description:

Due to her bad habit of getting easily attached to things and people, Evangeline Mikaelson has been lying in a box, daggered for centuries at a time when you exclude the rare occasion where her twin brother lets her roam free.

But one day, her brother, Klaus, finally pulls the dagger from her chest, saying that it was indeed time to break their curse; the curse that keeps his werewolf side, and her witch side, dormant.

After the two become full hybrids, a vampire by the name of Stefan Salvatore knocks on their door, begging for the cure for a werewolf bite to save his brother. In exchange, he must go with the two Originals to create more hybrids like Klaus.

Who knew that along the ride, Stefan and Evangeline would find that they aren't as different as one would think.

extras:

So basically, Evangeline's curse works the same as Klaus', only she's a witch rather than a werewolf. Klaus was the one who carried the werewolf gene and she inherited her magic from Esther. When they find out Klaus is a hybrid after he makes his first kill, they also find out that Evangeline kept her magic, so the curse applies to both of them to balance their power. Since she's not a werewolf like Klaus, she can be daggered.

There's not much else to this story other than that she must stay a Mikaelson and stay twins with Klaus. You can carry this however many seasons you want, I really don't mind. I was planning to take it to the end of TVD but I don't have that kind of time hence why this is in this book.