Rose. Did she know? Did Aunt Sarah talk to her too? My heart fell into my stomach with the thought of her reaction. I had to be careful not to bring up the subject around her, just in case she didnt know yet. I jumped when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked up to see Miss Jade sitting beside me, her face full with sorrow. Tears left my eyes faster. I didnt want to talk. She pulled me into a hug.

"Im so sorry, Sofia" She whispered.

"Your excused for today. Go home and take this all in, dont worry, Rose knows. I sent her home not long ago. Go in your room get your bags and go. Take as much time as you need to return." She pulled away from the hug.

"I'll let your P.C teacher know for you. Who do you have?" She looked at me. If only she knew that my pastral care teacher was still in my room.Miss Masling.

"Miss Masling. Shes in my room now." I pointed out to her. She stood up and held out a hand. I grabed her hand and she pulled me to my feet. I wiped away my tears and followed her to my classroom door. She opened it and the whole class gave us the kill given look again.

"Sorry again Miss Masling, but Sofia just needs to grab her things. She'll be leaving." Miss Jade informed her. Miss Masling gave me a hard look before nodding. Everyone remaind silent as I walked across the room, past every desk, to my locker. I turned the dial until it opened. I took off the lock and pulled out my bag. I could feel every eye in he room still on me. As I walked back to my desk, I tryed to hide my face so no one could see my red eyes. Everyone would know I've been crying if they saw. My friend Hilary who sat near my locker stopped me as I walked to my desked. I looked at her and her face dropped. She slowly let go and I walked to my desk, shoving all my books in my bag and zipped it up. I pulled it around my shoulders and headed toward he door. Miss Masling stopped me. I was really getting annoyed at people doing that.

"I wish you and your family alot of luck." She whispered to me. My face dropped.

"Thank you" With that I left. I ran to to the car and sat in the drivers seat. Tears running freely again. Why did these things always happen to me? I drove off. I honestly didnt know where I was going. My heart was beating at a million miles an hour. I pulled up in my driveway and quickly unlocked the door.

"Sofia I'm-" Mum started, but I cut her off.

"Im fine" I snapped rushing into my room slaming the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed weeping into my pillow. My phone went off and I looked up. It was a messege. I actually had 12 messeges in total and 3 missed calls. 3 messeges from Ashley, 2 from Hilary and 7 from Liam. I could defidently count on Ashley to tell Liam about what had happened. The 3 missed calls were from Liam too. He must be worrried judging that he didnt even know what the hell was going on. I sighed and chucked my phone on the bed. I didnt feel like talking to someone at the moment. I was hurting too much to talk. My life felt like it was over. I couldnt handle it anymore. My head snapped up as my door opened, to see my mum at the door. Her eyes looked like shes been crying for hours.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are you ok hun?" she whispered taking a step toward me.

"Go away" I snapped again. What was wrong with me.

"Do you want a cookie?" She asked holding out a plate piled with choc-chip cookies.

"Im not hungry" I turned back and plopped my head back in my pillow. My mum sighed.

"Sofia, I know its hard for this to happen but, we cant to anything now. Whats happens, happens. Im sorry darling. I feel bad seeing you this way, it makes me feel like heres nothing I can do to-"

"There IS nothing you could do Mum!" I shouted. My eyes full with tears. Mum jumped at my sudden out burst. I shook my head.