chapter four

Warning: sad Michael, rich fangirling
Michael POV
   I sat in the bathroom stall alone crying. I couldn't help but chuckle at the strong sense of deja Vu. As soon as I heard someone walked in I tried to gain my composure and stepped out of the stall once they were in one. I quickly washed up and headed out. My cheeks still had tear stains, but my blurry glasses fogged up any sights on my cheeks. I soon ran to my first class, geometry. I sighed to myself. Geometry was not a strong suit of mine neither was algebra to be truthful math as a whole was hard for me. I was much better at history. I grudgingly walked into the class seeing the two love birds sit next to each other. I never thought you could make math any worse...

Rich POV
I never thought you could make math seem good. What are you saying he's a good friend. I said in my mind as I  watched the brunette walk in. I quickly grab his attention waving my hands around like an idiot. He finally sees me and sits down next to me.
As the lesson continues the teacher gives us some time to speak amongst ourselves. "Hey Rich, I think I should stop moping." Michael said monotonley.
"What do you mean?" I ask back confused.
"I mean there are much better guys out there right rich you bisexual, I'll find someone way cooler than Jeremy." He said almost proud of himself. For some reason my heart fluttered when he started his speech but pained by the end.
    "Yeah I bet you will, guys like you are cool in college!" I smirked. Trying to ignore my weird feelings.
     "You will be too!" Michael chuckled at the familiar line.
      "Thanks bud but I don't know..." I doubted.
      "YOU NEED A GEEK MAKEOVER!" Michael screamed.
      "BOYS YOU BETTER STOP TALKING DURING MY LESSON OR YOU WILL BOTH BE SENT TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE!" the teacher screamed at us. I was so into the conversation that I didn't even remember we were at school. I slumped in my chair as she taught us about some geometry or something I didn't care. I was about to fall asleep when I felt a tap and saw a little note passed in front of me. It was from Michael; my face lit up at that fact. I grabbed it maybe too quickly and read it.
     'meet me at my house we are going shopping!... If that's okay with you...'
     My heart melted at the- wait what am I talking about. He's my bro we are just gonna do bro things. Plus he just got over here my anyways. I should stop. I quickly wrote back to him a 'yes' but then scribbled it out and wrote 'sure' nodding at my work I passed it over noticing his eyes light up. His eyes look pretty... WAIT WHAT!?

    So I think this is good idk. I've just been looking at this and it's so blank and the more people vote I'm like w h y. So I wanna make your votes worth it by adding more. So uhm here. It's probably bad lol. I'm trying okay hehe see yah!
544 words.