Chapter 2 what is this feeling

I hope y'all are having a good day.
Picture above is not mine.

Warning: burn marks, sad Michael, mention of bullying.
POV: Rich
        I felt so much better after the squip was gone. But it became a trial doing so much by yourself. I never knew people experienced this much pressure. My lisp was back, which I hated. At least everyone felt a bit together now, so I probably won't be bullied like freshman year.
        I looked up to see Jeremy asking Christine out. Heh they looked so awkward. Then again if I had to ask someone out I'd be just as awkward, without the squip and all. I smiled at their young love. But something didn't feel right. I looked around noticing loner in the corner smiling. But the weird part was tears were coming down his face. His face said I'm happy but his eyes said otherwise. For some reason that sad look in his eyes sent a shot of pain through my chest. I shrugged the pain off running over to get home.
          I arrived home sitting down on my bed throwing my boots off. I sat and I thought. It was nice to have my thoughts back. I went through all the things that had happened these years. When the squip was in my mind it had shut off some of my thoughts. The one that I was most surprised was that I was bi. I didn't even know where it had cane from. It just was known. It made so much sense.
         The next day I went to school bumping into a person staring at the ground.

POV: Michael

        I got up slouching. I didn't want to go to school. But I had to go. I walked looked at how the sidewalk had many cracks trying to count them all. Until I bumped into a person.
        "Oh uhm I'm sorry." My voice cracked. My voice was hoarse from all the tears last night.
       "Ith(it's) okay!"
        I looked up noticing, "Rich?" I shuddered. Rich had bullied me quite a bit in sophomore year.
        Rich hesitated then smiled gently. "I'm thorry (sorry) for thophomore (sophomore) year." I calmed down a bit.
       "W-wanna walk to school together?" I asked.
      "You thure?" He asked.
      I thought for second. Of course I wasn't sure that was easy to answer but it was better than being alone.
      "Yeah!" I tried my best to fake a smile.

(AN: I'm sorry I switched so fast I'll try not to do it often. Also I'm not going to do the lisp anymore like write it out, just know that it is happening, I may go back and edit them later.)

POV: Rich
        I looked at Michael not very convinced. But I didn't want to push it. We walked in an awkward silence. I had to break the ice. But Michael did it for me.
        "What was it like, the squip I mean?" Michael asked curious.
        I looked up at him then thought. What was the squip like. The squip was awesome, but then again horrible. "The squip was cool. It helped me get out of the the hole I was in during freshman year."
        "Heh Jeremy told me it was horrible." Michael's eyes looked glazed over as he said that.
        "Well the squip was nice until..." I rubbed my back where the burn mark was. "Jake still doesn't really forgive me." Michael's eyes flashed a look of concern. "But it's fine now."
         Michael looked at the burn mark then looked back at me with a determined look. "Wh-owwwww" and with that he smacked my back.
        "S-sorry" he hesitated. "See it isn't fine! You should wear a bandage!" Michael smiled a genuine smile.
        Even though I felt pain in my back, I felt kinda warm and fuzzy on the inside. The heck is this feeling.
        I wish I could say Michael stayed happy for at least another hour. But as we neared the highschool...

Hewwo it's the end of chapter two. I know you're probably all angry at me for the cliff hanger. But uhm meh it was fun. I have a quick question. Who would you like to see more of their POV. I like both POV and I will still use both but I wanna use one a bit more than the other. And that choice is up to you guys. Alright bye!!