MM's Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Act Two)

Kylo Ren walks up the ramp and sees the the three heroes. Finn, Poe & Rey put their hands up with worried looks on their faces. Kylo ordered his troops to arrest the three and to look for the droid.
Mean-while BB-8 hid in a secure location in the Falcon.
Poe and Finn were taken behind bars. Rey was taken to a secure room strapped to a chair. Kylo Ren entered the room to speak with Rey.
Kylo asks "Who are you? Why is the Force awakening inside you?"
Rey answers "I sware. I am not Force-sensative. I am a insignificant scavenger from Jakku. I am a nobody. Who are you under the mask?"
Kylo taken his mask off to not seem intimidating and to not scare her off. He raisen his hand and used the Force to figure out the answer to his query.
Mean-while. Poe and Finn try to figure out a escape plan and Poe sees behind the bars is his bag with a direct-communicator-to-the-New-Republic. He extended his hand to reach the bag. (I this was a scene in a film the camera would cut to a guard and Poe trying but could not reaching the bag. The guard not realising anything. Played for comedy.) Poe eventually reached the bag and taken the communicator out. He called the New Republic.
A New Republican secretary would would say "Hello. This a New Republican security speaking. How I may help?"
Poe replied "This is Poe Dameron. I am locked up by the First Order in the Jakku system. Can I get help or speak to Leia Organa?"
The security answered "Oh. I see. I will get. Princess Organa right up."
Princess Organa spoken "What is it?"
Poe happily exlamed "I am your pilot,  Poe Dameron. I am captured by the First Order. Can I have a rescue party?"
Leia asked "Yes but do you have the map?"
Poe spoken softly "It is in BB-8. He is ment to be hiding on the Millennium Falcon. Yes. I and 2 new friends found it."
Leia replied "I will send a squad led by a veteran."
Mean-while. Kylo found nothing in Rey's mind or subconscious that answers his question but he did find other unspeakable things. (Yes. Even dirty, weird things.) Suddenly, a trooper entered the room.
He reported "The droid. He can't find it."
Kylo exclaims "You. Stormtroopers are useless. Cannot shoot anything. Cannot find anything. Cannot stay loyal. You are trained from childhood for cry sake. I would use clones. Way better in everyway."
He and the trooper exited the room. Kylo walked towards the Falcon almost entered but was stopped when he senses a feeling of a blood relative. The looks over and sees a small New Republican drop ship head his way. He order his troops to fire at the ship.I side the ship is a small squad with Han Solo and Chewbacca.
Han spoken "I hope that my son is here."
The they gotten shot so the hatch opened and the squad ran and jumped. Han saw his long lost to the dark side son.
Han shout "Ben. I am back. Are you?"
Kylo spoken calmly "Your son is died. I killed him with a bit of help from Snoke."
Han continued to shout "So it is a no. Ben."
The squad and the troopers start to fire at each other. Han and Chewie ran toward the dot on the radar because the communicator had a tracker. Kylo did not follow but entered into the Falcon looking for the map.
Mean-while. Rey thought if the Force is awaking in her that means she can use it so she focused her mind on the straps that stop her from standing up. It took about ten tries until it, suprsingly to her, worked. She stood up and ran out of the room looking for her friends.
Mean-while. Kylo found BB-8 and told it "Please give me the map." BB-8 did not follow.
Mean-while. Han and Chewie found Poe and Finn. They shot the guard to death. They opened the door. Finn and Poe exited. Finn mentioned about looking for Rey. So the group gone looking for her.
Mean-while. Hux to talking to Snoke on a hologram.
Hux asked "Should I unvale Starkiller Base? After this is all over."
Snoke answered "I your mission is actually acomplished. Do I need to send another of my Knights of Ren."
Kylo Ren entered the room with the map in his hand and proudly saying "No the mission is accomplished. It is time for Starkiller Base."
Hux existed the room.
Kylo asked "Have you felt a awakaning in the Force?"
Snoke replied "Yes. Is she with you?"
Kylo replied and asked "Yes. Do you know who she is?"
Snoke replied "Yes... She is..."
The sence cuts when he finished his sentence.
Mean-while. Han, Chewie, Finn and Poe find Rey. Rey is happy and tells them about the Force she used until the get attacked by troopers so they ran towards the hanger. Rey sensed the Kylo had the map. Rey told the others about this.
Han spoken to her "Go. The galaxy depends on it. Have this."
Han hands her a lightsaber. Rey ran to where she sensed Kylo with the map. The others ran to the hanger and helped the remaining squad to finish off the troopers. Finn felt badly about killing his fellow surrogate siblings. They enter the Falcon and wait until Rey arrives.
Mean-while. Rey entered to a room with Kylo Ren and Snoke's hologram.
Kylo tempted her by "Here is the map. You want." Pointed to his hand.
Snoke barged in "Rey. You believe you are insignificant but you are the most significant in this room."
Rey pulled out her hand and closed her eyes to use the Force to get the map to fly to her.
Kylo hesitated to allow her but Snoke nodded his head so Kylo allowed without hesitation.
Kylo told her "It is not your time to know who you are yet."
Rey takes the map and ran to the hanger. Then she entered the Falcon and they flew towards the New Republic capital in Corucant...