Ben may have been my best friend, but so were you. I never want you to forget that. I know I hurt you in more ways then one, and I'm so incredibly sorry.

Hurting you is my biggest regret in this life, Lia. I love you so damn much, that it hurts babygirl. I miss being able to see you all the time. Being able to just hold you while you sleep, and kiss you whenever I want. You were my life, the one good thing in my life as well. I know I fucked up, Lia. Please, just let me have one more chance to change. Please. I want to be with you.. and our son. I know we have a son. I know you named him Jake. I know that he looks just like you. I regret hurting you, because I know I could have hurt him.

Please, if you want to talk, come see me. I just want to see your beautiful face and eyes again. All I have is a picture of you from the last birthday we spent together. You and that beautiful pink hair. God I miss you so much babygirl. Please, just one more chance, is all I'm asking for.

I love you, Amelia Grace. Always and forever.

Always yours,
Dylan

Amelia finishes reading the letter and lets it fall to the floor, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. She hops off the counter and goes to her room, locking the door and lets the tears fall. Alex picks up the letter off the floor, reading it, and frowns. He sets the letter on the counter, then goes to her room and tries to open the door, finding it locked and knocks lightly.

"Baby.. let me in.. please.." He pleads, hearing her choking out sobs from the other side of the door. Amelia goes into her bathroom, ignoring him, and shuts the bathroom door and sits on the floor, sobbing. Zach hears a voice in the hallway and opens his door, seeing Alex outside Amelia's room.

"What did you do to my sister?" He asks, defensively. Alex turns around, raising an eyebrow.

"Um, I didn't do shit. Maybe you should have checked that package in the kitchen a little more carefully, considering it's from Dylan. Now she's locked herself in her room and won't let me in. I'm not leaving." Alex remarks, knocking on the door again.

Zach goes back into his room and grabs the key to Amelia's room then comes back to the hallway. "Move." Alex moves and Zach unlocks the door.

"Thank you." Alex walks inside and knocks on the bathroom door.

"G..go a..away..." Amelia chokes out between sobs, banging her head against the door.

"Amelia.. please.. Let me in..." He says again, resting his forehead against the door. Zach stands in the doorway to her room. Amelia gets up quietly, turning on her shower, the opening her medicine cabinet. Alex looks at Zach, concerned.

Zach shrugs and goes back to his room. Alex sighs, leaving the room and goes to the living room and grabs Addie. He picks her up and brings her to Amelia's room and sets her on the bed.

Amelia grabs the razor blade, takes her clothes off and sits on the shower floor, blade between her fingers, thinking. Alex knocks on the door again.

"Please, baby... let me in... Let me help you.." He pleads, trying to door again. He finds it still locked and rests his forehead against it. "Amelia Grace... Please.. please let me help.. I'll do anything to help.."

"JUST. GO. AWAY!" She shouts above the water, holding the blade to her wrist, whispering to herself, "No one can help me... I'm always gonna have him coming after me.. I'm sorry..."

"Amelia.. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you.. Addie is here for you too.. Please.. just let me in and we can talk.. You don't have to go through this alone.. You don't even have to look at the stuff in the box.. Just please, let me help.. I.. Amelia.. Please.." His voice cracks at the thought of her being alone. "You aren't alone baby.. please.. I'm here... Please princess.."