Taynara:" A Cage match at your first Takeover? Now this adds a lot of pressure. But...I think you can manage and will take that gold from him."

Y/N:" You really think so?"

Taynara:" Look, I know there is a lot to be expected from you and the fans will watch closely, but you can't make yourself crazy about it already...Well, crazier, but you get what I mean. You'll make it out of there with the title and with all your bones in place."

Y/N:" You know? You're right. I can't get myself worked up about it already. Takeover is still some time away and a Cage match isn't the most dangerous out of all match types. Also, I've been in several other more hardcore matches than this, so this will be childsplay."

Taynara:" That's my big brawler!"

In a matter of seconds, you feel her shift and get much closer to you. Taynara is actually wrapping her arms around yours and snuggles her head into the crook of your neck, making her warm breath hit your skin. It's like she waited for this opportunity, but you only chuckle and go along with it, embracing her. Soon after, you both fall asleep and keep each other safe.

------------------------------------------------------

The following morning, you're already awake and about to get up when you notice Tay's grip tighten on your wrist. She seems to not wanna let you go at all, but you can't stay in bed all the time. It's also time for breakfast, so you carefully slip out of her grasp and peck her on the forehead, making your way to the kitchen. It has been a good night, the sleep was something you really needed after the last few days and you're happy Tay stayed with you. Last evening you didn't have the time to appreciate her sleeping face, but when you woke up, you found her with a pleased smile on her face and could only be amazed that the young woman rocked your look even better than you. All this goes through your mind as you prepare the waffle maker and the batter. You even prepare something to drink and since you're not a coffee person (sorry to all people who like coffee) you set up a tea kettle and start heating up the water and the waffle maker.

It's not longer when you notice movement in the bedroom as Taynara seems to be awake now as well. She's stretching and looking around the room, remembering where she is in a heartbeat. The air is filled with the smell of fresh waffles as well, so that draws her towards the kitchen, seeing you still in your sleepwear. Something about that look makes her come over and hug you while you prepare the berries. Yes, it may be a bit clishee, but that's almost every relationship at one point. The plates are already on the table as you turn and kiss Tays' nose, causing her to giggle.

Y/N:" Good morning, beautiful. As I promised, I made you breakfest. Waffles with a mix of berries and cream."

Taynara:" This looks delicious. How did you do that?"

Y/N:" I had to keep myself alive somehow, so I picked up cooking as a hobby whenever I had the chance to actually do something with it. And we can't get to the gym with an empty stomach now, can we?"

Taynara:" Point taken. Ooohh, you're the best."