Taynara:" I'd say yes, noble steed."

You both laugh at the display and then you grab some boxers and a shirt from your bag. But before you can go anywhere you see Taynara looking for sleepwear as well, but since all her stuff is in the other room, she hasn't got anything with her at the moment. So you look into your bag again and find some shorts from when you were younger. They're clean though, so there's no harm done. You also have an old band shirt from Rob Zombie in there, clean as well.

Y/N:" I think I've got some clothes for you, if you'd like to change."

Taynara:" There's no weird stuff in them, is there?"

Y/N:" What do you think I am? A pervert?"

Taynara:" Maybe? I still have a lot to learn about you."

Y/N:" And i have a lot to learn from you. But we've got enough time on our hands when we get up tomorrow. Say: what would you like for breakfast?"

Taynara:" Are you offering to pay or to cook?"

Y/N:" Cook. I have some ingredients in the fridge."

Taynara:" Then I'd love some waffles with a mix of berries and some cream. You think you can do that?"

Y/N:" Not only can, but I will. You'd wish you had eaten these waffles earlier, because your tastebuds will be in bliss."

Taynara:" You're lucky we're alone and the rest of the people are asleep."

You smile and wink at her as you both go into different rooms to change from your current attire to nightwear. The thought of sleeping in bed with another person is still a bit weird for you, but you said you would do anything for co-workers and friends. You're sincere about it as well, knowing they'd pay you back one way or another. It's not often society shows kindness anyways, so when you find it, you have to hold on to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, you and Taynara lay in bed next to each other. The blanket is covering you two very well as your hands are laced together. Both of your minds run wild about how the rest of the roster will react when your relationship is becoming more serious with every passing week and even management will have an eye on you. The WWE is currently very keen to keep real life couples on the same brand. Examples as Andrade and Charlotte, Zelina Vega and Aleister Black and of course, Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch. The wrestling community is on fire because of such things and they only wait for the next big thing to pop up in the world of love. You feel slightly uneasy for what's about to come over time and Tay notices, turning towards you and resting her head in her palm.

Taynara:" Alright, big guy. What got you riled up right now?"

Y/N:" The coming NXT show. Me and The Velveteen Dream will sign the contract for our match at the coming Takeover. The thing is, he added a stipulation to it. He wants it to be a Cage match. I don't do well in narrow spaces."