Unexpected visits

Azalea

When my day first started, I never thought it would have ended as badly as it did. It was Saturday, which means it's an off day.

I woke up from about 3 hours of sleep and began to get ready. Luckily I didn't feel too tired, but occasionally I could feel my eyes fluttering. I pulled on a pair of jeans and  a white spaghetti strap shirt that stopped just above my jeans.

When I turned to see if Sienna was ready, she was sitting on her bed, playing with Athena. I smiled softly and walked over to them. I sat down next to her, she looked over and sighed "you looked tired."

"I'm not" I tried to shake it off.

"Azalea" she said sternly "you were talking in your sleep last night again."

"What was I saying?"

"You were saying his name, still."

I shrugged "I guess I really need to find a cure for those nightmares, huh?"

"What you need is to talk to someone about them."

I shook my head "I appreciate it Sienna, I really do but ... I just don't really want to talk about them. Not now anyways."

She nodded understandingly "okay, well if you need to I'm here. And you know I don't offer that to just anyone" she said, pointing a playful finger at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up "let's get down to breakfast, yeah?"

She agreed and stood up from her spot. I reached my hand down the the bed and ran my hand down Athena's short fur coat. "Don't let me catch you roaming the castle."

She meowed in response and nudged my hand before walking to the middle of the bed and laying down. I shrugged and turned back around to Sienna.

"Well, let's go" I decided. We made our way out of the dorm, closing the door behind us. We walked and walked until we made it to the doors of the main hall. Before we could walk in, a shoulder bumped roughly into mine making me jerk forward a bit.

When I looked to see who it was, Pansy was walking just a couple steps ahead of me. "Watch it, bitch," I practically growled.

She stopped suddenly and turned on her heels to look at me, her brown hair almost hitting her in the face as she twirled around. She took a few steps towards me and stopped "what?"

"Are you bloody deaf?" I asked without hesitation "I said, watch it, bitch."

She scoffed "who do you think you are?"

I raised an eyebrow "don't you think you should be asking yourself that?" I questioned in an amused tone. I took a few steps forward so the two of us were a bit closer "we both know what I'm capable of Pansy, if I were you I would keep walking" I said in almost a whisper.

She lifted her head up a bit and blew out a small breath before turning back around and continuing to walk to the tables. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Sienna, gesturing for her to follow me.

We continued to walk to the tables and sat down across from Oliver, Draco, Crabbe, Blaise, and Goyle.

I don't normally flaunt how powerful of a witch I actually am, but I am a Slytherin after all. Sometimes you have to be stern, or even malicious. But I try to keep all of that to a minimum, Pansy just pushes my buttons so much.