Harry

Azalea

I paced back and forth across my living room. I've just been sitting around, not knowing what to do with myself for hours now. It's been a few days since I've seen Draco. After Dumbledore was killed, Voldemort began taking over the whole of our world little by little. And I was forced to stay here in my house, waiting for instructions from my parents. Who were currently helping infiltrate the ministry.

I didn't care about that though. All I wanted to know was what was going on after our headmaster was murdered. I wanted to know that Draco was okay. I wanted to know that even Harry Potter was okay.

I wanted to write to Potter. I needed to. It would be incredibly risky and if I was caught, there's no doubt that Voldemort would do something to punish me.

I stopped in my tracks and pressed a finger to my lips.

"Bloody hell, that's it!" I spoke aloud to myself. I quickly walked into my dads home office and pull out a big piece of paper.

I pulled my wand out and pointed it at the paper.

"Appare Vestgium," I spoke, swirling my wand in all the correct movements.

Soon enough the paper was filled with a map, showing all the footprints of Potters and the place at which he was spotted last.

I reviewed the paper over before folding it up and putting it back into my pocket.

I knew if the fact that I'm about to do this got out to anyone at all, I would be in worlds of trouble. So I grabbed a cloak and put it on since it was the best way to disguise myself.

All I could think about is how I could get myself and Draco out of this mess. Though I knew this wasn't anywhere near over yet.

Even though I always hated it, part of me wishes I could just go back to the normal drama at Hogwarts instead of this. Part of me wishes I could go back to arguing with Pansy about being too close to Draco all the time. But I couldn't. And after all these years of preparing myself for the greatness I knew I was born to achieve. This was what I was preparing myself for.

Even though I wasn't using my powers for evil like my parents had intended, or as I had intended for myself at one point. I was doing even better.

I readied myself and grabbed my wand once more.

"Apparate" I spoke.

Instantly I could feel my body curl up and begin traveling as fast as possible to the one place I hoped Potter would be.

When I came out of apparating, I stood in the front yard of a nice looking house that was in line with a few others.

I'm not extremely familiar with England itself because I normally just stick to the wizard world because it's most of what I've known my whole life.

There was a small car in the driveway, another thing that I never learned about.

I felt bad that muggles couldn't fly a broom or apparate. I've heard those are much more efficient and quicker than driving a car.

I walked up the the front door of the house and prepared myself. Potter can't use magic outside of school or at all really right now. The death eaters would surely be able to track him still since he's under 17.