the rule of the ice queen 👑

After becoming the council Prez Morri made the whole school  disciplined that even the head master was shocked. The students of the academy fully cooperated when they heard that Morri was the council Prez for 2 reasons. Reason no 1)because they fear her. Reason 2)because they idolize her.

Morri was busy doing some paper work in the students council office. She was also thinking of watching some new anime yes you heard it right she is an Otaku now!!!!!.this all started when she completed the 5th mission. She was completely hooked and she started watching more animes reading mangas and novel. She also learned about Yaoi and after that she became a full fledged Otaku and  a fujoshi .her favorite anime was

Yes youjo senki and her favorite novel was qwtfd

Yes youjo senki and her favorite novel was qwtfd. Yeah she got good taste for a ice queen .
Any way she got the news that the rival academy will come tomorrow. And she has to be prepared.

The next day the rival academy arrived. They wanted to find fault at us but couldn't caz it was all arranged by the ice queen and it was perfect. Seeing that the students of monster academy were all proud of the ice queen.
The rival academy was soon brought in the hall. All the way the students were talking about some ice queen they looked at us like we were some idiots and said "ice queen ?you don't have the right to know her. Just know that she is a queen who is on whole different level than us. " when we asked the real name of the ice queen all the students of the monster academy froze and glared at us and coldly told "you don't have the right to call her name. Even the head master doesn't dare to call her by her name. And don't ask anymore questions also next time be sure to find information about your rivals. "

Someone's pov.
And at that time we reached the hall. In the hall stood a beautiful girl with expressionless face which can cause the down fall of the nation. I blushed but she didn't seem to care and introduced herself. When I saw that she started introducing her i remembered "the ice queen "when I told that the monster academy students look proud. And my academy looks irritated. One of the student of my academy spoke "oh so you're the rumored ice queen " the ice queen stayed silent  making the student get more confident and again spoke "even if you're the council President .you look like a whore".
At that the ice queen finally spoke 
"excuse me but I think you need to check your eyes. I'm not a mirror you know "