the savage ice queen

After what Morri said the 'student' froze and the other students from monster high were trying their best not to laugh. Seeing their faces the other 'student' face was red as tomatoes .  Then again said "you bitch you dare to shame me "  which was replied "oh who is the bitch cursing at? "  "the bitch is of course cursing at you " said the other 'student 'proudly.  Before realising what she said. "you how dare you "  "hush now bitch you're in my school which means this is my territory and in my territory. I'm the rule. "  Morri replied coldly with slight killing intent. And yes that scared the hell out of the girl and the yinyang academy students (the rival academy's name). When that happened the monster academy students were thinking 'the ice queen is being savage and cold again '. They all mentally sigh though they did that they look so proud like a proud mother hen. 

After all the fuss the yinyang academy students noted that to never offend the ice queen. This also made rumors like 'an ice witch is protecting the monster academy so whoever dares to mess with their students beware.

It's been a year and I have made my own company .well actually I have 2 company .one is for technology and the other is for clothing. Though it's only been a year my company is blooming every day. Bitch I can even fight with male lead with my company. My tech company's name is "devil's work " and the clothing company's name is kearney's Fashion and it's know all around the globe. My brand name is 'kea'brand now also used as a symbol of superiority among women folks . And as always how could I forget the dear underworld .well yes now I'm the empress of the Underworld. How did I get the position. Good question but let them explain it. I'm going to watch assassination classroom.

Someone's pov

I      saw a demon. She was beautiful and we all thought that she was a new girl for the under world king but she was not. She came there to take his life and she did. She asked him to give up his throne but he didn't so she cut off all of his limbs and peeled his skin and did many more things. Then she killed him. Even the ruthless king called her "a monster ".

To be continued