17. I'll show you crazy

'My feet are going to kill me and eat me alive after this' I thought as I made my way back down the corridor to the back of Arkham.

I see the 'intensive care ward' again and roll my eyes, ahead I see the elevator, and again even more guards, 'what the hell?' I thought to myself, as a guard approaches me.

He holds his hand up not allowing me to pass, "Dr Adams, The elevator is broken" He said as I glanced past him and saw sparks flying from it.

"When will it be able to work properly again?" I ask turning my attention back to him. "Not for a while unfortunately, it's pretty serious" He says glancing back at it himself.

"Is there any other way to get around?" I ask glancing around before looking back at him.

"Yes there is But you have to go past all the intensive care patients cells" he says seriously "that's 27 mass Murderers and maniacs".

'Ugh why did the bloody elevator have to break down!', I sighed "thanks I guess I'll go the long way" he nodded and turned his attention back to the elevator.

I walked to the very left of the room and walked down two flights of stairs getting back into the level with Harley, looking around I see even more guards around Harley's cell, 'whoops sorry harl'.

I keep going further until I get to a sterilising station, I walk in as I hear a hiss the door closes on my side and a hose thing starts spraying me with plant poisoner.

The hissing stops and I step out when the door opens, closing behind me for the next person, I look around and see a circle shaped cell with a merit green dog in it.

"Hmm hello Grace, it's been a while" I hear deep threatening voice from inside the cell, I walk over and try to look inside.

A poison ivy pops out, I don't flinch "still pitching the same joke, Ivy that's distasteful" I said patronisingly. "Oh come on i said that hat looked distasteful on you one time" she stressed.

"But I know you meant it" I sung "anyway how did you get caught up in here?" I then asked. "A better question would be how did you get out?" She said manipulating some small vines to act as a swing.

"Hmm you know the old dig yourself out with a plastic spoon type of deal" I chuckled. "You know I love the earth why did you have to bring plastic into this? However I wish I had a spoon" she leaned back in her swing.

I laughed "if you ever want me to bust you out just say" I said walking around her cell. "I will!" She called after me as I continued to walk the corridor that led away from ivy.

I walked down it and came across another small staircase into another circular room with a suspended plastic cell that held the intellectual Riddler.

The box was held up by metal cords, and there is a pathway that leads around the entire room to the next cell, 'I guess Arkham stepped up their game, about time'.

I walked across a thin metal bridge from the pathway to the box and looked inside, "what did they do to you?" I said horrified.

Edward was laying on the ground bleeding in torn clothes his cell was disgusting, I can guess no one came to clean it, he looked up. "Ed it's me Gacy" I said with saddened eyes.

"G-gacy" he coughed up blood and clenched his stomach. "Don't talk I just came to check on you" I said watching him fall as he pulled himself onto his bed.

"I'm fine, let me guess you're here to kill joker?" He asked with slurred words, I don't blame him. "Yeah" I wonder how he knew.

"Go strip that bastard for all he's worth" he said coughing again, I nodded and he waved and I ran down the bridge and farther through the intensive care ward.

+++++++++++

I got to the back door and scanned the fake ID, nodding to the guard with a gun he let me pass and I walked out, there was another huge building.

I saw guards at the gate and walked over giving them my ID, they scanned it and let me pass without a word, this facility was very new and much more clean than Arkham.

I walked down a corridor and looked up, seeing a sign that says ASYLEM WARD > I followed it and it led me further to the back of the building.

I got to a room with a huge metal cage in it and a poor disgusting Joker inside, I scanned my card and the huge door opened.

"Just the regular tonight old boy" I heard joker say as I walked in, he was facing away from the door, he had a bed and a chair in his room.

"Even if I were getting you food I'd serve you rat piss" I seethed walking towards his cage. He peeked up and turned around "well if it isn't my little princess, come to rescue me?" He asked.

"I wouldn't rescue you even if you were the cure for cancer" I spat crossing my arms. "So what did you come for? Oh no let me think you came to kill me didn't you?" He laughed getting up.

"Good guess" I said bringing the gun out of the holster around my leg, "let's see if you can guess what I'm going to do now". All of a sudden he picked up the chair and swung it around hitting the bars and getting the guards attention.

"Ha you wouldn't kill me, I made you!" He yells and the guards bang on the door trying to open it. I aim the gun at his head and his smile widens, "I'll show you crazy, asshole".

The gun went off, the guards flooded in and I was carried out, I felt someone snatch the gun out of my hand, I just remember seeing the bleeding bullet hole in jokers head and I smile to myself.