Sasha's POV

  There was a huge thump outside then the doorbell rang. I sat up and eyed the door with a bit of suspension.
"Oh honey I got it" Ethan's mom said while opening the door. I held in laugher when I saw Sarah.
"Hi you must be Erica, the babysitter?"
"Uh, what? Uh, no, uh, she's sick so she sent me" Sarah stabled to make up a lie. "I'm Sarah. Can I come in? Please?" I could tell Sarah was in distress so I decided to talk her up.
"You guys should be honored. Sarah is the best babysitter around and is usually busy." I said causally and Ethan's parents ate it all up. The invited her in.
Ethan came down stares and froze. "Earth to Ethan!" I snapped him out of his trans
I heard Jane ask about the dumb dance game she makes me play all the time and sighed with releaf I will be free for one night.
I saw the cut on Sarah's arm and felt anger boil in my veins. "I, uh, got to go." I stamper trying to hide my anger.
Ethan's parents gave me a worried look but said okay.
Soon as I was out of sight I vampire zoomed to Jesse's party. I stopped at the gate for a second and remembered Jesse's favorite time of blood. When someone asked to password I muttered "O positive" and the gate opened. 'you never change, love. Do you?' I felt my heart flutter. I went inside and started to look for Jesse only to find Rory. "Call Benny" I ordered him and walked off.
I finally found Jesse, he had a bembo on him, but it was clearly him.
"You never change. All these years and you still do the same things." I said approaching the two. The girl got scared and ran off. Jesse looked at me in confusion. "Don't tell me you have forgotten about me, love"I saw Jesse's eyes widen as that word left my mouth. "Sasha..." He wispered taking a step towards me. I didn't move at all just glared at him.
"Really?! You're so happy I'm alive when every single time you move you get a girlfriend and either kill her or turn her." I snapped. "we are the same Jesse. We were the first. And we will be the last" I added before turning to leave. Jesse quickly pinned me to the wall and I can see so much emotion in his eyes; anger, sadness, joy, fear, grief, and love. He held my arms pinned over my head and stared me in the eyes. A small smile slipped on to my face. "Just like old times huh?" I muttered with a broken giggle. Jesse froze as he saw the heartbreak in my eyes. "To bad this round I have to protect those I love instead of myself... Even if it means I die." I growled and sent him flying back with a kick. "Hear this warning Jesse. If you harm Sarah again I will kill you myself. I will not get in your way of your plan, nor help you with it. But I will protect my pack and you won't stop me" I warned before speeding to Rory who Benny and Ethan were arguing with.